IMPORTANT Official Statement

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trump15024

Sorry to bring this up but for the first time I watched that video named kiri and I started to laugh so hard! What kind of music were they playing lol!!! What is that a propaganda video against @nibble lol that is the most craziest thing I have ever witnessed.

T

Trump15024

What concerns me is there are players that play on both of these servers.

Coban

Developer
Jul 31, 2014
What concerns me is there are players that play on both of these servers.
One does not play on a server that has been down for weeks, right? :)
Also we have never asked players to play only on our server, everyone has their own will and can decide for themselves, I only wished for the truth to be out there publicly, that's all.

T

Trump15024

One does not play on a server that has been down for weeks, right? :)
Also we have never asked players to play only on our server, everyone has their own will and can decide for themselves, I only wished for the truth to be out there publicly, that's all.
Sorry all i meant was that everyone should play on McCites the best server

Dan Thompson

Tiga3299
TiredTiga
TiredTiga
Jun 16, 2015
Australia
I agree with this entire statement.

Coban, Kiri and MCCities had nothing to do with gibberish password hacking? I'm not even sure how that is possible and how another server could make it up.
From previously being on the 'Old Owners' Management team I can tell the old owners are taking these fake offences way too far.

Reactions: Toryn

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016
I agree with this entire statement.

Coban, Kiri and MCCities had nothing to do with gibberish password hacking? I'm not even sure how that is possible and how another server could make it up.
From previously being on the 'Old Owners' Management team I can tell the old owners are taking these fake offences way too far.
I Hope you come back tiga! I will be so happy :D I've talked about you a lot to my friends and they will finally meet you! And hm_shi is a admin ^-^

Biteki____

Mar 2, 2018
This is a follow up to the older clarification topic, if you wish to read it, click here.

You may have seen the recent spamming and talk on the forums and the server claiming we have malicious intents, such as stealing Minecraft accounts, passwords and so on.

By this statement, I deny all those claims against us, they are all false and were only spread around to cause corruption in our community, and to get our players to move to a different server, which I will be talking about in a second.

We as owners of McCities do not have the ability, nor the intention to see or use your passwords. All of your passwords, whether it is on the forums' or the server, they are always hidden from us, AND they are encrypted, and this ofcourse to ensure maximum security, and for your safety, always been like that and will never change.

The screenshot you may have seen with the "save pass" module, said to steal your passwords, it is not a module nor does it send your password to a magical database. It's nothing but coding of the forum's software itself to allow you to login, that is all. It's literally on all forums. You may research it all you wish, our forums software is called Xenforo.

Now for the final and last point, us stealing your credit card information. We yet again do not have access to such information, nor do we seek them, at all. All payments done on our store are processed by a well known company called Buycraft, and furthermore, they are all handled by PayPal. Again, do your research if you wish.

All your information are safe, and again I repeat, those words being spread around are false information, with the sole intention of damaging our reputation and getting our players to leave.

Those who have done that are nothing different than scammers. With no morals, or self-respect. Whether they are the puppets following orders for personal gains, or those who are in-charge themselves.

Willing to damage others' reputation just for their own good, even if they know they are innocent, and even if it opposes their religion, or so called missing morals and manners.
If you don't know who those people are, they were previous owners of McCites, exactly the same ones kicked because they scammed us, and now they are the ones who created a new server using our own server files calling it their own.

I hereby state that we are not linked with whatever happened with their server recently, I'd much rather have respect for myself, my age and my nature than running around on Minecraft servers hoping for their failure just for personal gains.

I hope this statement made it clear for you all -- Every word said here is the truth, it's up to you whether to believe me or not. I certainly hope you do trust in me, because I have nothing to hide nor am I afraid of them because I am not on the wrong.
I also have bolded out names of services, or phrases we use to double-check everything I have said on your own.

Nothing will stop us from progressing, we've lately been working on new updates so expect a new announcement soon with much more exciting news!

-Coban. Owner of McCities.
<3 we know

Status
Not open for further replies.