OMEGA IND. GRAND OPENING- HIRING NOW!!!

T

Trump15024

I don't know why you are not partnering with this awesome company. Apple will withdraw from any more future business with your company.
Speaking of this Apple withdraws all partnerships with every company including Microsoft. Only company we will communicate with is Omega because it an actual valued company in our standards.

Trainfan8

Oct 27, 2017
Hello CP42! Trainfan8 here. Your new company sounds great, and I own a company too (making it official soon, just deciding on the name xD) and my company's intentions sound very similar to yours and I believe we would be very good business partners! Hope you agree! (you can refer to my company as LuxCorp for now I think that will be the main name in the end).

Best regards,

Reactions: Powerfull

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Speaking of this Apple withdraws all partnerships with every company including Microsoft. Only company we will communicate with is Omega because it an actual valued company in our standards.
Shame, Microsoft and Omega have a partnership, we got through our issues.

Trainfan8

Oct 27, 2017
Trainfan8 from LuxCorp here, I would like to partner our businesses (more on that above):

IGN:
Rank/Balance: (I, the founder and CEO, currently have about 35k myself I just put almost all of my $ into my company and have the Resident rank) Would be worth about $35k so far
Ar time: 2 days, 18 hours & 15 minutes
What position you want to apply for: Ally businesses
Why you would be a good employee: My company has a very similar working basis to that of Omega Industries, from the looks of it
How much can you devote to working for OMEGA: A lot. I'm online very often and I believe our companies should share factories, suppliers, and possibly stores.
What makes you better than other employees: LuxCorp is also a new business but we already have a nice stream of supplies and a branch already operating, with a second smaller shop in the Savanna opening soon and we could help each other
Any questions you have for me (can be about pay, time, etc): Do you propose any other shared benefits (employees? HQ maybe?)?

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Trainfan8 from LuxCorp here, I would like to partner our businesses (more on that above):

IGN:
Rank/Balance: (I, the founder and CEO, currently have about 35k myself I just put almost all of my $ into my company and have the Resident rank) Would be worth about $35k so far
Ar time: 2 days, 18 hours & 15 minutes
What position you want to apply for: Ally businesses
Why you would be a good employee: My company has a very similar working basis to that of Omega Industries, from the looks of it
How much can you devote to working for OMEGA: A lot. I'm online very often and I believe our companies should share factories, suppliers, and possibly stores.
What makes you better than other employees: LuxCorp is also a new business but we already have a nice stream of supplies and a branch already operating, with a second smaller shop in the Savanna opening soon and we could help each other
Any questions you have for me (can be about pay, time, etc): Do you propose any other shared benefits (employees? HQ maybe?)?
Ok, gl trainfan, I shall make a convo with you, about your application for the partnership

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
UPDATE: please read:

I am very excited to say that I have chosen the CEO of OMEGA INDUSTRIES, and that chosen person has applied and been accepted :D

Congratulations to @Eve c: , aka spookyeve, on becoming the OMEGA CEO. She has repeatedly proven to be a very kind, considerate, and true person in game, and on forums. I am glad that she is working with me, and the rest of us in OMEGA IND. Please welcome her to the company warmly.
If you are applying, pls make a convo with me AND eve, ty
Thank you,

CP42

Reactions: Atlair and Poppy

Poppy

Aug 19, 2017
Middle-Earth
UPDATE: please read:

I am very excited to say that I have chosen the CEO of OMEGA INDUSTRIES, and that chosen person has applied and been accepted :D

Congratulations to @Eve c: , aka spookyeve, on becoming the OMEGA CEO. She has repeatedly proven to be a very kind, considerate, and true person in game, and on forums. I am glad that she is working with me, and the rest of us in OMEGA IND. Please welcome her to the company warmly.
If you are applying, pls make a convo with me AND eve, ty
Thank you,

CP42
Aww congrats

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
I don't know why you are not partnering with this awesome company. Apple will withdraw from any more future business with your company.
the reason i am withdrawing partnership is because i want no relations with Apple.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
UPDATE:
Congrats to @Nico , aka UglyDuckling42 on becoming OMEGA's newest supplier, welcome! Also, congrats to @TheGlory135 on becoming a supplier! Congratulations to both of you!
CP42

FancyChips

Jul 23, 2017
WaffleLand, Marce
Hello Everyone! (Am Twqrking, The Employees Manager+Humans Relation In De Company)
Am excited to start working in the company and with Apple!
Good Luck to all the Future Employees And our dear Boss CP :3
It would be a pleasure to work with you!
Employees that will need help with anything, can come to me :3 <3
See you all soon! :D

T

Trump15024

Hello Everyone! (Am Twqrking, The Employees Manager+Humans Relation In De Company)
Am excited to start working in the company and with Apple!
Good Luck to all the Future Employees And our dear Boss CP :3
It would be a pleasure to work with you!
Employees that will need help with anything, can come to me :3 <3
See you all soon! :D
And Apple is excited to partner with OMEGA. We would also like to announce that Apple will have a floor in our new HQ called the OMEGA floor which omega can sell products etc

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
And Apple is excited to partner with OMEGA. We would also like to announce that Apple will have a floor in our new HQ called the OMEGA floor which omega can sell products etc
Yes, thank you! Apple will also have a floor in the OMEGA Building, which had been transferred, but has to be redone quick. please hold tight all! Thanks,

CP42

Toasty Waffle

Aug 30, 2017
A land of Toasty Nutella Waffles :D
Hello This is Waffles05, The CFO of OMEGA IND.

I am very honored to have gotten this job because my goal is to make a customer leave the building happily
I hope to reach new boundaries with my bosses CP42 and SpookyEve! They are 2 very reliable people!
And any employees with questions can also come and ask me. I will be free at any times!

-Waffles05 OMEGA IND. CFO

Itzumar15

Oct 29, 2017
Welcome, all, to the OMEGA INDUSTRIES Opening post xD. OMEGA is a company which will sell almost anything you will ever need on McCities. Slimefun, enchanting books, armor, mythics, food, water (lol), almost anything wanted :D

So, here comes the employee aspect:

Please apply via a convo here on forums, with the following information:

IGN:
Rank/Balance:
Ar time:
What position you want to apply for:
Why you would be a good employee:
How much can you devote to working for OMEGA:
What makes you better than other employees:
Any questions you have for me (can be about pay, time, etc):

For the positions available for application, I have a few to offer, and they go from largest role to smallest role:

CFO- The CFO is in charge of all the finances in the company, hence its name, Chief Financial Officer. You will be in charge of all chest shops, making sure they are the optimal price for all the goods, and monitoring the separate store owners. You will be the second in command to me!
There is one spot open
(Employee)

Store Manager- You shall be in charge of making sure the store you run is working smoothly. This entitles making sure all chestshops in the stores are the same as the other stores. Part of the application for this job will be to prove you can own a store. How you will do that to show me? please be creative! That impresses me a ton :D
There are 3 spots open!
(Employee)
(Employee)
(Employee)

Human Relations- This entitles getting in touch with customers and finding out what they like, dont like, want more of, etc.
I have 1 spot open, the other is taken by @twqrking
(Employee)
Twqrking

Employees Manager- This entitles getting in touch with employees of OMEGA, finding out what they like, dont like, how much time they have spent, etc.
I have 1 spot open, the other is filled by Twqrking, again
(Employee)
Twqrking

Investor- While this may sound one way, I assure you the role of an investor is slightly different. Investors, for now, will donate money on a monthly basis towards the company. In doing this, they shall get an official 50% off on all items pass. An investor in OMEGA will have the chance to give any input straight to me in a monthly investors conference. Investors shall have a first hand say in the workings of the company! Companies may also invest in OMEGA, and shall receive company to company benefits from OMEGA! In the application, please list your company/ and or your investment amount
I have 5 spots open:
(Investor)
(Investor)
(Investor)
(Company Investor)
(Company Investor)

Supplier- A supplier is basically what it sounds like, you supply OMEGA with goods of your choice! I shall be making a supplier plot for all suppliers to have chestshops to sell goods to on a constant basis. This will create a steady income for you, as a supplier. In your application, please say what goods you can sell, and I shall negotiate with you for prices, OMEGA will most likely buy in bulk!
I have 15 slots available, 2 taken already:
@NinjaGaming23
@_Mistikacan
(Supplier)
(Supplier)
(Supplier)
(Supplier)
(Supplier)
(Supplier)
(Supplier)
(Supplier)
(Supplier)
(Supplier)
(Supplier)
(Supplier)
(Supplier)

For all other companies- OMEGA would like to be your partners in business. I do not want to be against you. If you own a company, please make a convo with me, and we can sort out a treaty between us, if desired.

Finally, OMEGA IND. Would like to make a difference in your time on McCities! If you are reading this, and have questions, comments, criticisms, please do not hesitate to ask, but try to keep them constructive!

Thank you all for reading this,

CP42
Owner, Founder, and CEO Of OMEGA INDUSTRIES
hi my IGN: itzumar15
rank/balance: 60k balance and rank is resident.
what position i want: store manager
why you would be a good employee: i like working in businesses and running businesses im good at selling and making businesses grow
how much can i devote to working for OMEGA: minimum of 10 to 16 hours a week sometimes more
what makes me better than other than other employees: i work hard when im interested in something also i have been working in stores on other servers so i know how to run stores i know how run places with low amounts of moneys.
any questions to ask: what hours do i start from and finish at and is the pay monthly or daily or weekly and also do i get a show around the place so i know what im doing to your standards.
do i have to buy a store or will you give me one.
how will the supplies come in and what will be sold?
thank you very much please contact me .

FancyChips

Jul 23, 2017
WaffleLand, Marce
hi my IGN: itzumar15
rank/balance: 60k balance and rank is resident.
what position i want: store manager
why you would be a good employee: i like working in businesses and running businesses im good at selling and making businesses grow
how much can i devote to working for OMEGA: minimum of 10 to 16 hours a week sometimes more
what makes me better than other than other employees: i work hard when im interested in something also i have been working in stores on other servers so i know how to run stores i know how run places with low amounts of moneys.
any questions to ask: what hours do i start from and finish at and is the pay monthly or daily or weekly and also do i get a show around the place so i know what im doing to your standards.
do i have to buy a store or will you give me one.
how will the supplies come in and what will be sold?
thank you very much please contact me .
CP asked all the people that want to apply to do it in private convercation, Thank you!