Opinions needed

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
So recently I've been getting into modding and painting nerf blasters for the fun of it and for the bragging rights xD. I just modded and painted a nerf blaster for the first time and I'd like to hear some feedback.

Btw I know the jolt is a tiny blaster so I put a shot next to my foot to show size comparison (I have small feet).
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Death

Mar 18, 2017
The color and paint is good.
I like how the black makes it look a bit like a real pistol and looks a bit shiny.
But dont get the paint on the orange part

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Nah

the orange part is what pulls the spring to shoot and I didn't paint it so I didn't break it by accident
No i meant it was a bit messy and some paint accidentally got on the orange part

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
No i meant it was a bit messy and some paint accidentally got on the orange part
Yeah I was originally going to paint it so I didn't care if I got paint on it but I changed my mind cause I realized it might break the blaster if I did so.
You said you also modded it xd how hard does it shoot
A regular nerf jolt shoots about 60 fps (feet per second). My jolt that I modded shoots 80-100 fps (depending on which darts I use). I took out the air restrictor (stuff that blocks some air so it doesnt shoot too hard. I also took out the dart post so I can put smaller darts into the barrel cause they fly faster, That also means I can shoot two small darts at once if I really wanted to. #WorldsSmallestShotgun

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Yeah I was originally going to paint it so I didn't care if I got paint on it but I changed my mind cause I realized it might break the blaster if I did so.

A regular nerf jolt shoots about 60 fps (feet per second). My jolt that I modded shoots 80-100 fps (depending on which darts I use). I took out the air restrictor (stuff that blocks some air so it doesnt shoot too hard. I also took out the dart post so I can put smaller darts into the barrel cause they fly faster, That also means I can shoot two small darts at once if I really wanted to. #WorldsSmallestShotgun
Lovely gonna do that with mine now xd
FEAR ME KIDS AT SCHOOL

Reactions: Powerfull

Leroymooshoo312

Jul 12, 2017
under my covers. Lemme alone
That's actually a very neat idea
I suggest you add stickers just for the heck of it and go very easy on the paint so globs don't show up
I like it :^)
So recently I've been getting into modding and painting nerf blasters for the fun of it and for the bragging rights xD. I just modded and painted a nerf blaster for the first time and I'd like to hear some feedback.

Btw I know the jolt is a tiny blaster so I put a shot next to my foot to show size comparison (I have small feet).View attachment 4104 View attachment 4105 View attachment 4106
I'd recommend next time get spraypaint and molds so it comes out perfectly. Otherwise, pretty cool!

Reactions: Jabu