Outrageous Prices for Homes

IISaraII

Sep 7, 2017
Hey,
Everyone knows that houses these days are priced to the liking of their owner, because of this, I think that you should first get an approval to sell your home, meaning you post on the forums asking staff to review your home and price it. This way the houses will be priced fairly.

Cheers!

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
I agree with this, but the economy would, honestly, go downhill due to players not want to be told what to sell it for. Plus, it would take a long time for all these prices to be approved, since staff are usually busy working on things, doing their own thing, or not on.

IISaraII

Sep 7, 2017
True, but I do feel like this is the only way that we can prevent people from getting scammed. I do understand your point of view though.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Not agreeing with this, players want to list their own prices and sell it for the price they got the building for.
this gives an advantages to talented builders or Favouritism, there is no such thing as a perfectly neutral staff, they have their friends and enemies but biassed opinions can still occur. This will let players who buy properties cant make money if they got a cheap deal for it. This will result too offers being wasted due to not be able to sell it. Have you considered plot rarity, some people like the location some don't. this will waste staffs time, and will spam forums if you will ask staff to check each house one by one before selling it.

Reactions: Jabu
T

Trump15024

Well, @IISaraII I know in the past I have come to your house auctioned and you are selling a tiny house for 600k....

IISaraII

Sep 7, 2017
Well, @IISaraII I know in the past I have come to your house auctioned and you are selling a tiny house for 600k....
Yes, this is true, this is why it is important we have a type of system so people don't get scammed, this is exactly what happened to me with the house that you are talking about. The house cost me 700k...

T

Trump15024

Yes, this is true, this is why it is important we have a type of system so people don't get scammed, this is exactly what happened to me with the house that you are talking about. The house cost me 700k...
Well it would be a pain for staff to continue to check properties and stuff maybe ask a arch for advice

Death

Mar 18, 2017
No, if regular players had control (this new job) people will adjust it and abuse can still happen. Its not hard and what if Estate Agent (A) tells a player to sell a house for cheap not making it look to obvious just so he could buy a house for cheap. This idea is just not gonna work.

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
I HAVE AN IDEA!
Staff cant handle this amount of pressure of what you're suggesting, there are at least 15 homes that are selling daily and this would make it so much harder for them. BUT I think its time we open a new job. You would have to apply to it on the forums like the police force, architects, and teachers; and what it is basically a person that's really good at property pricing determining. He would have to be aware of the servers current economy level to price the houses. Its just an idea lmk what u think

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I HAVE AN IDEA!
Staff cant handle this amount of pressure of what you're suggesting, there are at least 15 homes that are selling daily and this would make it so much harder for them. BUT I think its time we open a new job. You would have to apply to it on the forums like the police force, architects, and teachers; and what it is basically a person that's really good at property pricing determining. He would have to be aware of the servers current economy level to price the houses. Its just an idea lmk what u think
Well its not good to control the prices, it's pretty dumb tbh, but they can be like consultants lets say some guy is selling a house, and your a customer u can do something similar to help me and he will tell u his general opinion on the house, so he can give u its worth value, but it shouldn't be a factor to chance the sellers pricing.

dwarflyncher

Jul 17, 2017
I HAVE AN IDEA!
he? D: I kinda like the idea though !

Death

Mar 18, 2017
he? D: I kinda like the idea though !
Dwarf is like cant it be a she as well.
I HAVE AN IDEA!

Staff cant handle this amount of pressure of what you're suggesting, there are at least 15 homes that are selling daily and this would make it so much harder for them. BUT I think its time we open a new job. You would have to apply to it on the forums like the police force, architects, and teachers; and what it is basically a person that's really good at property pricing determining. HE/SHE would have to be aware of the servers current economy level to price the houses. Its just an idea lmk what u think

Commented by: LavaFlake
Edited by: Death