packed ice

T

Trump15024

could you add packed ice to the shop because i cant find any in the wild and it is very rare. it would very much help reactor owners because you need packed ice for the coolant cells
If you need some contact me in game username: Trump15024

Death

Mar 18, 2017
No because ifs been suggested before besides that, packed ice is semi rare which makes it a valuable resource for slimefun. A lot of players take time exploring the whilds for an ice spike biome just for the valuabke resoruce, I dont find it any better if it was just gonna be placed at shop. Similar to other resources like wither skulls etc.. theyre made to be rare cause they serve many purposes which make it valuable such as packed ice being used for slimefun
could you add packed ice to the shop because i cant find any in the wild and it is very rare. it would very much help reactor owners because you need packed ice for the coolant cells

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

Neilio_Xtreme

Neilio_Xtreme
Neilio_Xtreme
Oct 10, 2017
No because ifs been suggested before besides that, packed ice is semi rare which makes it a valuable resource for slimefun. A lot of players take time exploring the whilds for an ice spike biome just for the valuabke resoruce, I dont find it any better if it was just gonna be placed at shop. Similar to other resources like wither skulls etc.. theyre made to be rare cause they serve many purposes which make it valuable such as packed ice being used for slimefun
And that concept works for either skulls because they aren't consumed at the rate packed ice is.
There's also a better chance at getting skulls in the wild than finding the oh-so-elusive ice spike biome.

The reason packed ice should be available in the shop is that the consumption to rarity disparity is so great that you don't find much if any regularly circulating, though it's used regularly.

There's a need and it should be filled. Maybe make a decent sell price at the shop so that people who've found a spike biome still get rewarded for a really rare find?

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
And that concept works for either skulls because they aren't consumed at the rate packed ice is.
There's also a better chance at getting skulls in the wild than finding the oh-so-elusive ice spike biome.

The reason packed ice should be available in the shop is that the consumption to rarity disparity is so great that you don't find much if any regularly circulating, though it's used regularly.

There's a need and it should be filled. Maybe make a decent sell price at the shop so that people who've found a spike biome still get rewarded for a really rare find?
Make it only buying. This way money gets destroyed and the worth of money can go up. :)

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Make it only buying. This way money gets destroyed and the worth of money can go up. :)
That wont solve anything, only a few people actually use nuclear reactors. And at the rate the server is going from mining etc... im pretty sure atleast more than 1mil is being added to the circulation of money everyday

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
That wont solve anything, only a few people actually use nuclear reactors. And at the rate the server is going from mining etc... im pretty sure atleast more than 1mil is being added to the circulation of money everyday
Sure so we have to get what we can get. And rich people use reactors so you can high the price

T

Trump15024

I have an ice biome at the edge of the wild I can take people there if anyone needs it, but I don't really think it should be sold at /warp shop because people need to look in the wild, however, I can see where people are coming from it's for Slimefun etc. This is a great opportunity for players and shops to sell them if they are in high demand.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
:ftm: split opinions
For me i dont think it would be good as whoever are constant providers will go out of bussiness cause it being rare the prices of it are higher. I myself have yet to find an icespike biome, I will look for one soon but just saying these resources hard to find should allow those who have the will to find it to get it.

I just find it unfair at most, I can easily find one if i bothered to look for it, but to get the best resources you need to take risks like going into the wild.

Wilds/Nether/End gives the best loot you just need to look for it and take the risk
Spawners
Elytras
Shulker Boxes
Dragon Heads
Villagers with good trades
Packed Ice
Wither Skulls
Nether Star (Killing a wither)
These materials make it rarer and more expensive to get. I know a lot of player farm these items in the wilds by raiding fortresses, and spawner areas.

Last edited:
Reactions: Powerfull