People Pvping in my house!

ChChris1065

Apr 21, 2017
  • Your Minecraft username:
ChChris1065
  • Name of the offender(s):
acfuffy, DuckTapeKT, Phantom_Spirit
  • What rule was broken:
Tresspassing, Stealing, Tp Killing: So i was selling my house than all of a sudden acfuffy, DuckTapeKT Phantom_Spirit and a bunch of other people but i cant remeber there names started pvping in my house. I told them to leave 2 times but they didnt and Phantom_Spirit managed to kill me. I Locked them in my house and asked one more time but they didnt so i had to report.
  • Evidence/Proof:
No Evidence because the chat went away from the ammount of people on

• When did it happen?:
  • 8:00am/ 30/7/17

acfuffy

Jun 18, 2017
I was told by chchris that i was only being reported for robbery and trespassing, the others were tpa killing

Death

Mar 18, 2017
  • Your Minecraft username:
ChChris1065
  • Name of the offender(s):
acfuffy, DuckTapeKT, Phantom_Spirit
  • What rule was broken:
Tresspassing, Stealing, Tp Killing: So i was selling my house than all of a sudden acfuffy, DuckTapeKT Phantom_Spirit and a bunch of other people but i cant remeber there names started pvping in my house. I told them to leave 2 times but they didnt and Phantom_Spirit managed to kill me. I Locked them in my house and asked one more time but they didnt so i had to report.
  • Evidence/Proof:
No Evidence because the chat went away from the ammount of people on

• When did it happen?:
  • 8:00am/ 30/7/17
This go in the REPORT->SUBMIT A REPORT->Post new theread
I was told by chchris that i was only being reported for robbery and trespassing, the others were tpa killing
Well Robbery is court casable, but need solid proof.
Trespassing and not leaving can get you banned for harassing as you wont leave their home, in multiple occasions of pissing the players out, you can get banned probably

Reactions: Powerfull

acfuffy

Jun 18, 2017
This go in the REPORT->SUBMIT A REPORT->Post new theread

Well Robbery is court casable, but need solid proof.
Trespassing and not leaving can get you banned for harassing as you wont leave their home, in multiple occasions of pissing the players out, you can get banned probably
Lol I got attacked after I tpa to him, I only use tpa defence

fvhn

Former Staff
Nov 26, 2016
Can you give some more details about the robbery? Were the items stolen out of a chest? if yes, was it locked?