Phones?

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017
What if there was phones added. We can add friends on our friends, texting, /vote app , follow us on ??? website, and further more! Also possibly a game app like flappy bird for example? I dunno its just that some other servers have phones xD!
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░
░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░██▄▀▄░░░░
░░░▄▀░░▄▀▀▀▄░░░░█░░░▀▀░█▀▄░░░
░░░█░░█▄░░░░█░░░▀▄░░░░░▐░█░░░
░░▐▌░░█▀░░░▄▀░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▀░░█░░ EVERY SUGGESTION MATTERS! ;3
░░▐▌░░█░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░
░░▐▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌░
░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄░░░░░░▐▌░
░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░▄░░░░░█░░░░░░▐▌░
░░░█░░░░░░░░░▀█▄░░▄█░░░░░░▐▌░
░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░▐▌░
░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░
░░░░▐▌▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░
░░░░░█░░▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░

T

Trump15024

I agree with this. I am opening up Apple Stores across the server and we need a technology plugin for roleplay purposes like phones and computers. @Coban

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Not really. I think the phone would be more of a head and pretty pointless as u would still type in chat and still use /vote. It's just all the same thing

Death

Mar 18, 2017
ehh it would be pointless but u could use it for design, the server is somehwhat still kinda medeival since were still using swords and axes and bows for pvp

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
ehh it would be pointless but u could use it for design, the server is somehwhat still kinda medeival since were still using swords and axes and bows for pvp
Yes, our gadgets, modern houses, city ambience, and things such as the bank are very medieval. I think that if possible this plugin would be a nice fit for the server if it runs smoothly.

Reactions: SnarkyLemons