Players who come on just to save their plots.

Should it be a rule that people cant come online every 2 months to just save their plot?

• Total voters

Marie

Jun 12, 2017
Under the covers of my bed
There is some people that come on mccities every 2 months just to "save" their plots but they never play so a lot of the plots in mccities are just inactive players. So I was thinking maybe it should be a rule that it shouldn't be allowed? or something like that because its really annoying for say if you were camping at a plot you really wanted and the person comes on for like 5minutes then logs off for another 2 months.. Because its happened before and its really annoying! So what do you think about it? Because if your not gonna play then why do you want your plots so badly :l

Reactions: Jabu and blu3skyler
T

Trump15024

There is some people that come on mccities every 2 months just to "save" their plots but they never play so a lot of the plots in mccities are just inactive players. So I was thinking maybe it should be a rule that it shouldn't be allowed? or something like that because its really annoying for say if you were camping at a plot you really wanted and the person comes on for like 5minutes then logs off for another 2 months.. Because its happened before and its really annoying! So what do you think about it? Because if your not gonna play then why do you want your plots so badly :l
I suggested this 2 weeks ago and I hope this really happens thanks Marie for suggesting this again and fighting for whats right!

gracie

Mar 7, 2016
I agree 100% with you Marie. I strongly dislike when people come on once in like 2 months. Its kind of rude because if your not using it, why do you have it?