Status
Not open for further replies.

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
User: Marshmallowsmalk
Bug: I logged on today and was going through my stuff and plots while derping. I noticed that J no longer owned the plot h24, which I used as my main storage area and I needed to move everything to my new storage plot. I tried to go but I noticed the player virek then owned it for some reason. Idk but I haven’t been playing online in a few week, but I have logged onto Pickaxe chat. But I haven’t been inactive enough for a plot to autosell.
What I’ve lost: The plot h24

I hope this get resolved and I get all my things that were in the plot as I had loads of valuables such as gear, tools and SF machinery and resources. Thanks

virek

May 29, 2017
Bought this on auto sell. Was it blank when you owned it? Staff warned/removed?

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
Bought this on auto sell. Was it blank when you owned it? Staff warned/removed?
It wasn’t blank when I last saw it as I had just got a transfer onto it after Leanne gave me a warning. I have no clue why it was on auto sale as I was definitely active enough for it not to auto sale. If this wasn’t a bug or something, can I buy it off of you as I’ve got all my stuff stashed in the plot...

Reactions: Powerfull

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
1519475368632.png

You were given 2 warnings, the first warning about city standards on the 13th of January, then I cleared the plot and gave the empty plot another warning to build on it within 14 days. Then, after *over* 14 days I revoked the plot due to nothing being built for it and put it onto auto resell so another player could make use of the plot, privately message me and joey on a forums mail post thingy if there are any issues with plots being revoked.

Status
Not open for further replies.