Plots

zombeekeeller

xzombee
xzombee
Oct 28, 2016
Earth? yeah sure lets go with that
Holaaaa!
So I have kind of a noobish question, I've noticed there is a lot of empty land in NewCity that looks like it was divided into plots, but the plots were never regioned? So my question is, can we buy these plots or like request to have them regioned or something? Just wondering.
Thanks! :p
It kinda looks like dis vvv

2017-12-08_22.25.33.png

I'm sure there's like a really simple explanation, BUT HEY, I'M SLOW :geek:

Marie

Jun 12, 2017
Under the covers of my bed
I'm not really sure why those aren't regioned, but I do know that the owners region when it seems like a good time to. Maybe those places are plots to region in the future but, you're not allowed to ask for a plot to be regioned from my knowings.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Those plot look like a(3 digit number) I had plots like those once they were a123 a124 and a125. I dont think those are regioned and idk when they will lol. I think nibble is better suited to answer this xD

Reactions: Abbey

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
I doubt these plots will be regioned soon as there are already hundreds of plots available for people to buy, and creating more plots won't really help with the economy rising. If these plots were to be regioned then they wouldn't be reserved, but put onto /as info forsale for anyone to buy. yet i recommend to all players to use /find to see now plots other people are selling.

Reactions: Abbey and Powerfull