Police Suggestions...

Charliebear101

Oct 12, 2014
Hi!
I have a few suggestions for the Police Officer ranks, I also have a few flaws in my Chief of Police rank...
Some suggestions to the rank are...
  • The police should be allowed to /tp (essentials.tp), what if that criminal is in the wild, and denying our tpa requests? (People have been denying my Tpa requests lately..)
  • The police should also be allowed /vanish (essentials.vanish), combine /tp and /vanish, and you can catch any criminal in this city!
Thats all for suggestions, but I have some flaws in my Chief of Police rank.

• I cant /afk (essentials.afk)
  • I dont know whether I'm allowed, but I can't /vanish

There are just some flaws, it gets annoying when I can't afk and people are asking me stuff...

Thanks!

wallsfamily

Oct 11, 2014
It doesn't matter if someone is in the wild you have no jurisdiction... and police should be able to catch criminals in less magical ways... the server strives to be like a realistic city but all police are magical somehow!

wallsfamily

Oct 11, 2014
Becoming a criminal is an option for a player to choose and with the current system it is impossible to do anything because of the OP ability of officers to detect crimes at an infinite distance away.

A

Admin

Police will never beable to tp , Also police will never beable to vanish

/end of discussion ill find more cool stuff for you guys tho.

T

Titov_Pionir

Most of police members will abuse /vanish , I think police should have only /tp command.

wallsfamily

Oct 11, 2014
Um I cant read that last message but police already have too many abilities at warp info it says players can choose to be criminals and that is impossible with police having all these abilities and death messages being displayed