Possibly one more way to gain rep

T

Trump15024

Ok I have one idea of how to gain a little more rep. How about when you heal someone like for example if someone has a broken leg and I were to buy or get a splint to heal them and I heal them then you would get reputation points. I think this is a good idea because when you heal you are doing a good deed. It would depend on what disease you heal how much rep you get.

Reactions: Tricoh

Tricoh

Tricoh
Tricoh
Jan 21, 2017
Florida
osu.ppy.sh
Ok I have one idea of how to gain a little more rep. How about when you heal someone like for example if someone has a broken leg and I were to buy or get a splint to heal them and I heal them then you would get reputation points. I think this is a good idea because when you heal you are doing a good deed. It would depend on what disease you heal how much rep you get.
If I were to to get my leg healed all those times I broke it by another player

that other player would have the rep of nibble lmao

Death

Mar 18, 2017
That's true it has to be like 0.01 Rep XD plus some person healed my flesh wound and asked for a thank you I was enraged