Potentially Leaving

mmitchh

Teacher
mmitchh
mmitchh
May 7, 2017
Hey cities,

its been an amazing 10 months I've had, but I think my time is coming to go for a break or leave in general.

Thank you too @LeanneTheUnicorn @DarkMagicinY @zombeekeeller @FroztyStars @xXSlimexCubeXx @Graphic_elf, my kids, @Death_Inferno360 and everyone else who has helped me through my enjoyable time!
This isn't a 100% decision just yet, but I wanted to make it formal to say thank you. Joining and starting this server was a struggle and so many amazing people helped me get to who I am now. I've had amazing times with so many people and won't forgot them anytime soon ;)
School is getting overwhelming so leaving for a bit will be forced as projects come in more and more, I need all the time I can get for studying to help grade. I will be on mostly for school now or catching up
Besides that i think that's it for now! Thank you all again. Inactive until further notice.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Hey cities,

its been an amazing 10 months I've had, but I think my time is coming to go for a break or leave in general.

Thank you too @LeanneTheUnicorn @DarkMagicinY @zombeekeeller @FroztyStars @xXSlimexCubeXx @Graphic_elf, my kids, @Death_Inferno360 and everyone else who has helped me through my enjoyable time!
This isn't a 100% decision just yet, but I wanted to make it formal to say thank you. Joining and starting this server was a struggle and so many amazing people helped me get to who I am now. I've had amazing times with so many people and won't forgot them anytime soon ;)
School is getting overwhelming so leaving for a bit will be forced as projects come in more and more, I need all the time I can get for studying to help grade. I will be on mostly for school now or catching up
Besides that i think that's it for now! Thank you all again. Inactive until further notice.
NOOOOOOOOOOO R.I.P. our vice principal.
Welp hope you come back soon.
Everyone is leaving ;~;

T

Trump15024

I will miss working with you as VP hope everything goes well in real life!

Reactions: mmitchh

Ena

Verified
eeena
eeena
Citizen
Nov 5, 2017
TikTok
We will miss you and hope to catch up with you times to times on the server and surely on disc ;) Hope you get extremely high grades for those projects :D

Reactions: mmitchh