Accepted PurpleTurkey's Arch. App (rev. 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Your current in game name: PurpleTurkey

Do you have Skype? : Yes, I have Skype (and discord)

Which of your creative plots would you like to submit?: I would like to submit my /plot home:2 or ID: 26;25

*I submitted a different build on my last application*

Do you prefer interior or exterior design?: Exterior design, though I would say my interior design is improving :)

How much time do you tend to build each week?: At least 5 hours, but usually 7+ .

Tell us about your favorite building memory: My newest 'favorite' building memory, was when I built Montis National Park. It took 9+ hours, and was fun to create. It utilized my best building skills (terraforming) and I love to play at my strengths :p

UPDATE: Some screenshots of a build I made on another server :)

http://imgur.com/a/6SbHY
(sry for dupes, imgur was being bad)

Last edited:

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Your current in game name: PurpleTurkey

Do you have Skype? : Yes, I have Skype (and discord)

Which of your creative plots would you like to submit?: I would like to submit my /plot home:2 or ID: 26;25

*I submitted a different build on my last application*

Do you prefer interior or exterior design?: Exterior design, though I would say my interior design is improving :)

How much time do you tend to build each week?: At least 5 hours, but usually 7+ .

Tell us about your favorite building memory: My newest 'favorite' building memory, was when I built Montis National Park. It took 9+ hours, and was fun to create. It utilized my best building skills (terraforming) and I love to play at my strengths :p
Good luck! I know firsthand that it takes a while to get where you want sometimes, so keep trying even if you aren't accepted! The app looks great though :D

Reactions: laggynab and Turkey

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
Your medieval build and land structure is of an amazing quality but since the server revolves around modern builds, it doesn't necessarily get the attention it needs. I'll accept this but know that I'll probably use you in more of a personal basis (building structures more based on landscape) than for people to submit build requests to you.

Overall, amazing builds, congrats! start up a conversation with me with your contact details, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.