Status
Not open for further replies.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Do you have Skype? (Yes or no only; we have an arch chat to discuss projects and builds as a team): Yes

Which of your creative plots would you like to submit? (Example, you have 5 plots but you think your 3rd is the best. You get there with /plot home:3): I would like to submit my /plot home:4 (plot ID: 27;-8 )

Do you prefer interior or exterior design?: I prefer exterior design more, and my main strength is terrain.

How much time do you tend to build each week?: I usually spend 2-3 hours or more building every week :) .

Tell us about your favorite building memory: My favorite building memoery (on another server ) was when I build the 'Blue Islands'. It was a plot will large islands that contained nice terrain and houses. I also particularly enjoyed that one because it was one of my first builds :D .

Pictures CAN be posted if needed.

Last edited:

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
EDIT: Some glitch has occurred with my creative plot and the tp is now /plot home:4 (from 3) (ID is the same)

Last edited:
H

Heather

Closing this application due to there being a more recent application being submitted.

Status
Not open for further replies.