Quiting..(Maybe) Part 2| Farewell

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016
Hey guys! this will be my last summer with you guys because this year when school starts I won't be on mccities any longer and I will miss you guys a whole lot and I hope this final days ill get to do fun things with you guys! here ill tell you some funny things/ stories so you won't be as sad as me leaving and all the others Story 1: Okay when I first joined I would just hit police all day to be jailed and I was to confused to do anything else lol Story 2: I would like to be adopted a lot so when ever they watched me I could just run away until they finally get me but I would keep getting adopted ig lol Story 3: I watched tiga build a lot in game and he catched me once and I just ran lol.

So Yeah also I'll be active on forums tho! also when I go to animectx ill send some photos and a lot more! I think I may make little blog on forums to keep you guys updated! ill be sad about leaving but ill try to come back 2 months after I quit so every 2 months to check on you guys but also ill be active during night for me more!

But I have done a lot on mccities and got to meet a lot of good people on mccities!
Btw CIEL AND KATE HOW DARE U LEAVE LIKE GAWD AND CIEL I THOUGHT U HATED ME THE WHOLE TIME GAWD AND U COULD HAVE MADE A MEME TEACHER!

But just wanted to make the post!
Bye,
Grandma Toryn

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Go away you don't have to be rude fit no reason
It wasn't meant to be rude. I'm sorry if it came off as rude, but you say everything that is in good fun is rude.
Hey guys! this will be my last summer with you guys because this year when school starts I won't be on mccities any longer and I will miss you guys a whole lot and I hope this final days ill get to do fun things with you guys! here ill tell you some funny things/ stories so you won't be as sad as me leaving and all the others Story 1: Okay when I first joined I would just hit police all day to be jailed and I was to confused to do anything else lol Story 2: I would like to be adopted a lot so when ever they watched me I could just run away until they finally get me but I would keep getting adopted ig lol Story 3: I watched tiga build a lot in game and he catched me once and I just ran lol.

So Yeah also I'll be active on forums tho! also when I go to animectx ill send some photos and a lot more! I think I may make little blog on forums to keep you guys updated! ill be sad about leaving but ill try to come back 2 months after I quit so every 2 months to check on you guys but also ill be active during night for me more!

But I have done a lot on mccities and got to meet a lot of good people on mccities!
Btw CIEL AND KATE HOW DARE U LEAVE LIKE GAWD AND CIEL I THOUGHT U HATED ME THE WHOLE TIME GAWD AND U COULD HAVE MADE A MEME TEACHER!

Bye,
Grandma Toryn
I'm so sad that you are leaving, and I feel like I already said everything in your last post. You have always been so nice, and I hope that I can still see you at sometimes. One of my top memories from you: You hired me to build a fairy house for me, and at the time I built with Cece so she was there too. We were getting started on the interior together, and you had decided to trick us. We were on the phone starting to build and talk when random heads started getting placed. We were confused and just destroyed them, but you kept doing it. For some reason we couldn't figure it out, and you started to drop stuff and we were still confused and thought it was staff or a glitch. I remember us thinking that staff like David was doing it and we were talking into local. I think we also messaged Heather or something asking her about it. Finally your invisible potion wore off and we felt so stupid when it was just you and Wonder lol. We thought we could copy your prank and failed miserably xD. Bye bye, Toryn! :,(

Death

Mar 18, 2017

Bye,
Grandma Toryn
But but you have been my great sister and helped me out when I first came to see you. I was pretty confused and we had fun. We co owned Undeadland together and it was pretty fun. Im still sad you were leaving, lots of people left and it was really sad. The family is braking a part but, i wish you the best of luck, Ill make sure to always protect your dear one and only beach-city and its creations will live as memories.

You ingame brother
~Death

Ps: will i hold beach-city while you are gone or whatever, I kinda miss you going on discord having to sing us songs.

Good bye tho...........ll

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016
But but you have been my great sister and helped me out when I first came to see you. I was pretty confused and we had fun. We co owned Undeadland together and it was pretty fun. Im still sad you were leaving, lots of people left and it was really sad. The family is braking a part but, i wish you the best of luck, Ill make sure to always protect your dear one and only beach-city and its creations will live as memories.

You ingame brother
~Death

Ps: will i hold beach-city while you are gone or whatever, I kinda miss you going on discord having to sing us songs.

Good bye tho...........ll
Oh its fine I haven't quit yet but ill give it to u when I do

Bye,
Grandma Toryn
Cya toryn I haven't really spoken to u much apart from my theatre applications :) but I wish you luck and you MUST come on the server now and again :D

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Oh its fine I haven't quit yet but ill give it to u when I do
Well ill be on thursday-saturday for guys in the US. Or I can get it from tiger cus Im like on half the time hes on

Reactions: Tricoh

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Cya toryn I haven't really spoken to u much apart from my theatre applications :) but I wish you luck and you MUST come on the server now and again :D
Its sad really, thats why kids dont animal abuse like the magic woman tabby

Reactions: Tricoh

fvhn

Former Staff
Nov 26, 2016
What dose smh mean
Shake My Head

Bye,
Grandma Toryn
I will miss you! And I am looking forwards to your blogs.