Quiting..(Maybe) Part 2| Farewell

Death

Mar 18, 2017
NEIN, NO, NEJ, NÆ, NOOO
I will cry with you I cant lose you Toryn........... so sad............ Dont leave, Id think Kate and Ciel and Wonderk would have said the same. Remember all the times we had on the different islands, the intense fight we had to buy Undeadland, all these memories and experiences shape us to who we are. And I played a role in your life as your in game brother, I wish you the best of luck in the days, weeks, months and years to come

~Death

ChChris1065

Apr 21, 2017
I hate that guy who dosent care about others, you do not feel emphathy for toryn rather then just furthering yourself, you just want money.Greed has covered love
Will everyone just shut up case i have already been address that alright

Uni

Apr 8, 2017
narnia
Hey guys! this will be my last summer with you guys because this year when school starts I won't be on mccities any longer and I will miss you guys a whole lot and I hope this final days ill get to do fun things with you guys! here ill tell you some funny things/ stories so you won't be as sad as me leaving and all the others Story 1: Okay when I first joined I would just hit police all day to be jailed and I was to confused to do anything else lol Story 2: I would like to be adopted a lot so when ever they watched me I could just run away until they finally get me but I would keep getting adopted ig lol Story 3: I watched tiga build a lot in game and he catched me once and I just ran lol.

So Yeah also I'll be active on forums tho! also when I go to animectx ill send some photos and a lot more! I think I may make little blog on forums to keep you guys updated! ill be sad about leaving but ill try to come back 2 months after I quit so every 2 months to check on you guys but also ill be active during night for me more!

But I have done a lot on mccities and got to meet a lot of good people on mccities!
Btw CIEL AND KATE HOW DARE U LEAVE LIKE GAWD AND CIEL I THOUGHT U HATED ME THE WHOLE TIME GAWD AND U COULD HAVE MADE A MEME TEACHER!

But just wanted to make the post!
Bye,
Grandma Toryn
Nuuuu Dun't Goooooo!! I get that you have reached the age that you have to move on out of Mc World, and go make your living in the real world, you will always be welcome back to this server ^w^ it's so sad that lots of gr8 ppl r leaving, Willow, Eun, Izzie stepped down from staff, KitKat Kate, Ciel, You :cry: It's getting all emotional again :eek:

Reactions: Powerfull

Dotapurex1

Mar 1, 2017
You've been playing for more then a year now, and you always managed to find the fun in stuff which otherwise were not. Good on ya, and have a good time !
- Lemonss

Reactions: Powerfull