Quitting

AnonymousBro

AutoBans
AutoBans
Jul 20, 2017
Somewhere in the world :O
Sooo... the day has come and its time for me to quit, i might be on now and then for like 10 mins just to check my mails. Sorry to all my friends on the server. Had some good times with gjegevey, dwarflyncher, death_inferno360,thediamondtiger,_Ender09_ Btl_2_or_bob, daniela_x0113, aielmfaooo, Jabu__, Tricoh, and the final person Graphic_Elf i will never forget you <3 ,sorry to all the persons that i couldn't list here... it would just be a huge list of people. So sorry but im quitting ill be on like 5-10 mins each day just to check my mail.. if you have any questions ./mail send Revenginq or my discord Revenginq#2011. I wont giveaway my gear money and properties. If you beg for them ill just ignore you and if your asking it trough discord ill block. Sorry all my friends!!

Last edited:

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Sooo... the day has come and its time for me to quit, i might be on now and then for like 10 mins just to check my mails. Sorry to all my friends on the server. Had some good times with gjegevey, dwarflyncher, death_inferno360,thediamondtiger,_Ender09_ Btl_2_or_bob, daniela_x0113, aielmfaooo, Jabu__, Tricoh, and the final person Graphic_Elf i will never forget you <3 ,sorry to all the persons that i couldn't list here... it would just be a huge list of people. So sorry but im quitting ill be on like 5-10 mins each day just to check my mail.. if you have any questions ./mail send Revenginq or my discord Revenginq#2011. I wont giveaway my gear money and properties. If you beg for them ill just ignore you and if your asking it trough discord ill block. Sorry all my friends!!
Noooooooooooooooooooo

T

Trump15024

No wait a minute! I am the one who has the book about you kissing your German teacher

Reactions: Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Nuuuuu anon! I will always miss u, u would beat me EVERY single time we fought. Gl with life, hope to see u around sometime,

CP42

Tricoh

Tricoh
Tricoh
Jan 21, 2017
Florida
osu.ppy.sh
Anon please don’t quit. I’ll miss you too much, and it’s just— please. Don’t. You’re a good friend of mine, and quitting is just.. ugh. I’ll see you around hopefully.. and I’ll be sending you lots of mail.

Reactions: Powerfull