Rate mah design

D

Deleted member 832

It's good, however it can be improved by removing Italic from the text and adding a unique touch to the design since it looks no different than others. Keep it up.
Oh wise coban, teach me your ways, lead me to the path of not being a 13 year old bored kid who has nothing to do because they live in the countryside

Reactions: Tricoh

Coban

Developer
Jul 31, 2014
Oh wise coban, teach me your ways, lead me to the path of not being a 13 year old bored kid who has nothing to do because they live in the countryside
I remember when I used to say those innocent words, now I wish boredom was an option to consider because I'll definitely choose it.
Learn art, or perhaps designing if you like imagining and creating. You can always follow my path and learn coding as well, that's fun and can teach you patience.
You can, ofcourse, watch Rick and Morty to repeatedly scream pickle rick like a moron, that's an option too :unisure:

D

Deleted member 832

I remember when I used to say those innocent words, now I wish boredom was an option to consider because I'll definitely choose it.
Learn art, or perhaps designing if you like imagining and creating. You can always follow my path and learn coding as well, that's fun and can teach you patience.
You can, ofcourse, watch Rick and Morty to repeatedly scream pickle rick like a moron, that's an option too :unisure:
Lol. I tried coding but I don’t know where to start, and macs aren’t the most friendliest machines to code on.

Coban

Developer
Jul 31, 2014
Lol. I tried coding but I don’t know where to start, and macs aren’t the most friendliest machines to code on.
It's pretty easy, even look for yourself :mege:

buf[temp] = !iswcntrl((*p) & 0xff) ? (*p) & 0xff : '.';

But in all seriousness, download Visual Studio, which supports Mac, and start on "Visual Basic .NET". Search up tutorials for it on Youtube and you should be good to go.

bbytammy

Former Staff
Verified
Apr 20, 2017
england
It's pretty easy, even look for yourself :mege:

buf[temp] = !iswcntrl((*p) & 0xff) ? (*p) & 0xff : '.';

But in all seriousness, download Visual Studio, which supports Mac, and start on "Visual Basic .NET". Search up tutorials for it on Youtube and you should be good to go.
So smart o-o