Status
Not open for further replies.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
I was an employee in Microsoft, and I know it's serious stuff that cp42 has not been on in a while: I've been messaging him a bit, and he said his computer wasn't working rip :p
He 100% still has authority to do so, even tho I have been fired cough cough not an employee anymore
Pls, in rly don't want to argue, especially with fellow teachers and friends.
I'm just going to say that he DOES NOT have full authority and especially not the authority to kick me from my own company.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
I never fully said I would kick everyone, I said I would kick the employees unless all the arguing stops. This isn't helping it. You have also made many posts without the clearance of me, like the firing of the employees in the first place. When I saw that, I laughed. We have always made decisions together on who to fire, keep, accept, etc

Reactions: Fiirena
T

Trump15024

I was on 30 mins ago! Why do u feel the need to involve itself in everything? Think it makes u seem like our president? No
If you want my final statement please refer to my profile.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
If you want my final statement please refer to my profile.
Yes, look at my post too. Why do u choose to meddle in our arguments? Think it will make u popular? Again, no

T

Trump15024

Because you are going alone with Bean who has belittled Turkey and then threaten to fire him.

I'm just going to say that he DOES NOT have full authority and especially not the authority to kick me from my own company.
I never fully said I would kick everyone, I said I would kick the employees unless all the arguing stops. This isn't helping it. You have also made many posts without the clearance of me, like the firing of the employees in the first place. When I saw that, I laughed. We have always made decisions together on who to fire, keep, accept, etc
Please carry on making decisions together. The only reason Microsoft is falling apart is because DelicateBean said something, not meaning to harm anyone, but then realising how he put it, he apologised, and people refused to accept the apology. Please, please pleaseee can these arguments stop, because tbh, we are ALL friends, and I love all the people in mccities, I just feel like I should stand up for what i believe.
"It takes more courage to stand up to your friends than to your enemies"

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Cp42 I knew this day would come where ownership would fight over, I already predicted it, but because you decided to ally with bean who said disgusting things to turkey, obviously we can't work with each other, I don't mind if you kick us out, we can easily make one as we did most of the works, I have a ton of useless plots and many of my assets are already starting ways to make money quickly, if you don't know you may own it but we are behind the scenes doing the work

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Cp42 I knew this day would come where ownership would fight over, I already predicted it, but because you decided to ally with bean who said disgusting things to turkey, obviously we can't work with each other, I don't mind if you kick us out, we can easily make one as we did most of the works, I have a ton of useless plots and many of my assets are already starting ways to make money quickly, if you don't know you may own it but we are behind the scenes doing the work
It's ok, ya'll are staying. I'm not losing Microsoft. WE can't afford to lose it

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Indirectly, because of the whole FitBit name part, we own the rest of the company.

Tiger and I came up with the name Microsoft, so I think it's ours to use. And I completely forgot about the company assets, I moved them to captain and another house. I guess Cp42 doesn't have to stay with us, but we reserve the right to the name 'Microsoft'

(We didn't create microsoft irl tho jus saying XD )

T

Trump15024

Indirectly, because of the whole FitBit name part, we own the rest of the company.

Tiger and I came up with the name Microsoft, so I think it's ours to use. And I completely forgot about the company assets, I moved them to captain and another house. I guess Cp42 doesn't have to stay with us, but we reserve the right to the name 'Microsoft'

(We didn't create microsoft irl tho jus saying XD )
I agree and Apple backs you 100%

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
As owner of Sicken Industries I believe and stand behind the fact that Purple turkey is the official owner of banana Microsoft.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
I agree and Apple backs you 100%
As owner of Sicken Industries I believe and stand behind the fact that Purple turkey is the official owner of banana Microsoft.
I agree. Apple will only do business with Microsoft under the ownership of @PurpleTurkey.
Ok? Ur opinion matters here? It's our company! We have sorted it out, I hope. PurpleTurkey we good? We will keep the company, I'm sorry for saying that

Reactions: Fiirena

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Ok? Ur opinion matters here? It's our company! We have sorted it out, I hope. PurpleTurkey we good? We will keep the company, I'm sorry for saying that
You can be honorary founder if you want ! You can have access to all company stuff like usual, but the Fitbit thing made me reconsider what we were actually losing XD .

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
I was being stupid in my statement there, there was pressure on me and I made the bad decision. As for being not as active with Banana, I had been less active, I know, I was. I will be more active now, don't worry

Status
Not open for further replies.