Reforming the school system and Police Force

T

Trump15024

A many of you have noticed after Heather resigned and Fvhn the police and school have been without a leader and we need a better system. So here is my plan on how we can make these systems better.

School

-Should be new line of succession

-Principal
-Vice Principal
-Vice Principal

This will allow if the principal quits one of the two vice principals can step in and there would still be a vice principal to continue to have school. We should also have more fun activities at the school such as events, dances and more community engagement.

Police Force

-New Line of succession

-Minister of Security
- Chief of Police
- Deputy of Security

Again this will allow if the Minister of security quits that the police can be running

Please comment with your ideas/comments

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
I like this! Problem is, getting people who are active and willing to hold school, a lot goes into being just something like a VP or minister of security, our last ones were amazing tho ;-;

Reactions: Fiirena

Nekophilia

Sep 10, 2017
Isn't the problem right now that there aren't many qualifiers for the roles we need to fill rather than the specific line up? I think its a good idea but i'm not sure how much it would help if a principal and vice principal abruptly quit leaving a new vice principal and lots of other candidates with potential but not experienced enough. Perhaps the focus should be on training the successors so there are options just as good as the previous ones.

Reactions: Powerfull and Marie

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Its not that really, we have the open roles just that the police force isn't that skilled to take on that big task.

MehLife

Former Staff
Verified
MehLife
MehLife
Apr 19, 2017
Everywhere
Its not that really, we have the open roles just that the police force isn't that skilled to take on that big task.
Death_Inferno, it may not look like it but the Police Force has more skill than you think. Pininbo has been cop for about 10 days, and his rep is like 2800.

Reactions: Trump15024

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Not what I meant exactly and I've seen cops before like that, when it's on peak times there is more people to jail I am not on peak time, and has any one of you even bothered to catch someone from warp city to another island cus only fvhn has done that, I haven't seen a police who would even consistently do that, most usually just give up but fvhn is different, I've seen others like Mystic480/MasterBleach and they are pretty skilled and dedicated to catch criminals who do wrong, some like literally camp at bank waiting and cant even get the people in the trees.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Not what I meant exactly and I've seen cops before like that, when it's on peak times there is more people to jail I am not on peak time, and has any one of you even bothered to catch someone from warp city to another island cus only fvhn has done that, I haven't seen a police who would even consistently do that, most usually just give up but fvhn is different, I've seen others like Mystic480/MasterBleach and they are pretty skilled and dedicated to catch criminals who do wrong, some like literally camp at bank waiting and cant even get the people in the trees.
Rip Mystic, he was my dood

Nekophilia

Sep 10, 2017
All those people got good at their jobs from experience, maybe you feel my skills and the police force's in general are lacking but i'd disagree with that. The majority of action does happen at the bank so obviously that'd be where the police are concentrated as it only makes sense. As for your comment about cops being on at peak times i'd disagree with that as well. Usually there's about one cop on because we tend to come on around different times, for example, I usually see cupcakepower on at later times and knight on weekends in the afternoon. The only time I might see three cops on(including myself) is midday of a weekend which could be considered a peak time but it's still not the only time cops are on and a weekly occasion at that. So that leaves your criticisms of us not chasing people to islands and and climbing trees. I can agree with these statements for myself but not as a generalization for the whole force, I am honestly bad at climbing but I will still try since I need to learn and I have yet to figure out how fvhn got around so fast to islands though I've heard it was some kind of boats she had stationed in the ocean. Either way, Everyone seems to be doing a good job and there are already people on the police force who I think are ready for those empty roles. If you have any suggestions on ways I can improve as a cop, i'll listen as long as you don't mention another list of people who are much better than I could ever be.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
All those people got good at their jobs from experience, maybe you feel my skills and the police force's in general are lacking but i'd disagree with that. The majority of action does happen at the bank so obviously that'd be where the police are concentrated as it only makes sense. As for your comment about cops being on at peak times i'd disagree with that as well. Usually there's about one cop on because we tend to come on around different times, for example, I usually see cupcakepower on at later times and knight on weekends in the afternoon. The only time I might see three cops on(including myself) is midday of a weekend which could be considered a peak time but it's still not the only time cops are on and a weekly occasion at that. So that leaves your criticisms of us not chasing people to islands and and climbing trees. I can agree with these statements for myself but not as a generalization for the whole force, I am honestly bad at climbing but I will still try since I need to learn and I have yet to figure out how fvhn got around so fast to islands though I've heard it was some kind of boats she had stationed in the ocean. Either way, Everyone seems to be doing a good job and there are already people on the police force who I think are ready for those empty roles. If you have any suggestions on ways I can improve as a cop, i'll listen as long as you don't mention another list of people who are much better than I could ever be.
she memorized all the warps and closest ones to which islands and has a house or is added to a lot of islands

wtfgaming70

Jun 26, 2017
Why don't we just find people that are 1. good at pvp 2. skilled trackers 3. have lots of experience 4. Can hold that task for longer than a few years.

wtfgaming70

Jun 26, 2017
I can track people only with maps so if I were to be a cop I'd have to have a map of the whole world, I am good at killing people, I can try and try until I succeed, and I have lots of experience with all of these because 1. I hate a lot of people on the server 2. I used to get attacked a lot and 3. I play minecraft almost ever second of my life.

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
I can track people only with maps so if I were to be a cop I'd have to have a map of the whole world, I am good at killing people, I can try and try until I succeed, and I have lots of experience with all of these because 1. I hate a lot of people on the server 2. I used to get attacked a lot and 3. I play minecraft almost ever second of my life.
Okay so,
1. Maps don't show coords or player positions unless you're using a minimal with player tracking (Isn't allowed)
2. Errr, yea no cops aren't allowed to kill criminals or people in general..
3. Oh yea, cops only have armour and a police baton to jail cops, as well as an unfair advantage if needed. No commands other than finding coords, incidents, freeing people and going on duty

Reactions: Powerfull