Reforming the school system and Police Force

Death

Mar 18, 2017
kk how about a warp to every city island only cops can use
That's invasion or privacy, so I can tell the cop to get off my island considered a plot. And if he dosent then he likes to get sued, for not following player instructions.

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
That's invasion or privacy, so I can tell the cop to get off my island considered a plot. And if he dosent then he likes to get sued, for not following player instructions.
well the island owner would get to choose having the warp, and if they allow it then it cannot be classified as trespassing

Death

Mar 18, 2017
well the island owner would get to choose having the warp, and if they allow it then it cannot be classified as trespassing
Yup sure, but I think there should be a way to close it lets say you don't want it anymore then they can close it.

wtfgaming70

Jun 26, 2017
Oh I can think of something unrelated to all of this crap we have been posting about for like I don't for ever

wtfgaming70

Jun 26, 2017
We are missing 1. Easy ways to track people 2. (unrelated) easy ways to make money and yes working is kinda easy but I think we should get payed more for working 3. Better cops 4.(unrelated) More plots that are empty 5. (unrelated) A mayor for every city (don't know if there is one for every city) 6. A faster way for cops to get to crims like tping without the request sent 7. More admins and cops 8. (unrelated) More vehicles 9. (unrelated) I don't know something better than running around and fighting and working 10. Nibble to make a president rank for only one person.

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
We are missing 1. Easy ways to track people 2. (unrelated) easy ways to make money and yes working is kinda easy but I think we should get payed more for working 3. Better cops 4.(unrelated) More plots that are empty 5. (unrelated) A mayor for every city (don't know if there is one for every city) 6. A faster way for cops to get to crims like tping without the request sent 7. More admins and cops 8. (unrelated) More vehicles 9. (unrelated) I don't know something better than running around and fighting and working 10. Nibble to make a president rank for only one person.
Okay, any suggestions, feel free to make a new thread so this is fine for the suggestions made.
1. We have compasses which are pretty good already and it would make hiding from people who want your bounty a lot easier..
2. It just messes with the economy more than it already is
3. Cops can't just simply be awesome at first, it takes time to get used to it, and actually get around easily.
4. That decreases current plot values, loads of threads already made about this
5. Server rules are put in place, unless you want to have it on a private island, by all means, go ahead.
6. If they had a faster way, it'd be OP bc criminals wouldn't have much of a chance to run, and the police hunting is being added as a tester for now.
7. You'd have to be qualified and fill in apps for them, it's up to staff and the players behaviour and commitment in general.
8. New vehicles were added not too long ago..
9. It's an city server, you could build but this is all role play and you can do whatever otherwise in creative if you'd like
10. Err... yea no, that'd be too competitive, like have you seen the Runnerbro elections? That and just having owners would suffice as the President as they make the rules

Reactions: Turkey

wtfgaming70

Jun 26, 2017
Okay, any suggestions, feel free to make a new thread so this is fine for the suggestions made.
1. We have compasses which are pretty good already and it would make hiding from people who want your bounty a lot easier..
2. It just messes with the economy more than it already is
3. Cops can't just simply be awesome at first, it takes time to get used to it, and actually get around easily.
4. That decreases current plot values, loads of threads already made about this
5. Server rules are put in place, unless you want to have it on a private island, by all means, go ahead.
6. If they had a faster way, it'd be OP bc criminals wouldn't have much of a chance to run, and the police hunting is being added as a tester for now.
7. You'd have to be qualified and fill in apps for them, it's up to staff and the players behaviour and commitment in general.
8. New vehicles were added not too long ago..
9. It's an city server, you could build but this is all role play and you can do whatever otherwise in creative if you'd like
10. Err... yea no, that'd be too competitive, like have you seen the Runnerbro elections? That and just having owners would suffice as the President as they make the rules
Ok thanks for the comments I dont know much about this server but I know it needs more creative minds like mine. Im thinking of hundreds of ways to make this server great again right now. Not saying its not good but my grandma is 68 and less boring then this server

Hidden124

RobWilson
RobWilson
For one I think it would make more sense for the line of succession to be
Minister Of Security
Deputy Of Security
Chief Of Police

But for this to work we would need three active police officers which something we do not currently have.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
This isn't good, like legit isn't good for the economy in general

Reactions: Marshmallowsmalk

wtfgaming70

Jun 26, 2017
I feel Nibble should get involved in this because he is the owner of the server. And really no one listens to me just because I'm a new member