Republic OF RUNNERBORO OFFICIAL ELECTION THREAD [December 17']

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
trump stop tryna mess with the election you cant just say oh because i like knight and he is clearly not winning lets make excuses for him to be in the government. No, just let the election take it's course. If you are as professional as you say you are then you will handle any alts left over.

T

Trump15024

I didn't do a single thing, so I wasn't "pardoned" because I literally did nothing wrong. I'm glad that eatsmith posted that I was disqualified literally one minute before he rescinded it in a private convo....alright. Thanks for dragging my name through the mud in a public post
Yeah it was a mistake

T

Trump15024

trump stop tryna mess with the election you cant just say oh because i like knight and he is clearly not winning lets make excuses for him to be in the government. No, just let the election take it's course. If you are as professional as you say you are then you will handle any alts left over.
Do you not understand someone just used 12 alts to rig the election

T

Trump15024

Also if you would listen me, sundae, shadow, and eatsmith all agreed on this. By the way this part of the election has nothing to do with knight and sunda22 so what are you even talking about?

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
Also if you would listen me, sundae, shadow, and eatsmith all agreed on this. By the way this part of the election has nothing to do with knight and sunda22 so what are you even talking about?
i was referring to an earlier post you made

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Because 12 votes would defo make a difference of 5% in the final endgame. I completely follow your logic (sarcasm) and this is the main reason I left runnerboro

Reactions: __Remy
T

Trump15024

Because 12 votes would defo make a difference of 5% in the final endgame. I completely follow your logic (sarcasm) and this is the main reason I left runnerboro
You left Runnerboro because you became manager of Gamerboy and you had Omega to focus on and you said you dident have time for Runnerboro because of that. Don't play down that the candidate you endorsed tried to rig the election and then lied to me, @sundae22, @eatsmith, and @Shadow_stalker77 we 4 all agree about this that it was wrong and it just shows that me and @sundae22 can work together because she recognizes that what he did was wrong. But for some reason you cant.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
You left Runnerboro because you became manager of Gamerboy. Don't play down that the candidate you endorsed tried to rig the election and then lied to me, @sundae22, @eatsmith, and @Shadow_stalker77 we 4 all agree about this that it was wrong and it just shows that me and @sundae22 can work together because she recognizes that what he did was wrong. But for some reason you cant.
LOL i rigged the elections? I also did say I would still manage gamerboy00 and runnerboro but these elections put me over the top when you asked me if I would like to endorse them and I said no lets not do this and you went ahead and make a crap out of this all. Thanks

T

Trump15024

LOL i rigged the elections? I also did say I would still manage gamerboy00 and runnerboro but these elections put me over the top when you asked me if I would like to endorse them and I said no lets not do this and you went ahead and make a crap out of this all. Thanks
You dident rig the elections it was death inferno no one ever accused you wtf

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
You dident rig the elections it was death inferno no one ever accused you wtf
U said then u rigged the elections
You left Runnerboro because you became manager of Gamerboy and you had Omega to focus on and you said you dident have time for Runnerboro because of that. Don't play down that the candidate you endorsed tried to rig the election and then lied to me, @sundae22, @eatsmith, and @Shadow_stalker77 we 4 all agree about this that it was wrong and it just shows that me and @sundae22 can work together because she recognizes that what he did was wrong. But for some reason you cant.
You were apparently addressing me here. Look above and watch ur words if it wasnt abt me

eatsmith

Sep 27, 2015
The following names were excluded in the first 100% of votes; GenwoonAsianMan, Benjomane, Agb06, Pixelhat0205, Coldfyre, Alike_Lai, Brosif11, CBarry9122, AlphaWisdom, Sitruk314, ChaosElena, Mockingjay2000, Cnorris8141. The following candidate(s) were excluded in the first 100% of votes; Death_Inferno360

100% of the votes so far have been counted. That is 94 people (Not all 94 voted for Representative), 33 from Runnerboro, meaning 126 votes.
Representative:
Sundae22 (R) - 48%
Knight3000 (DOWR) - 39%
ItzJazzMade (D) - 13%

100% of the votes for North Senator have been counted, that is 94 people (Not all 94 voted for North Senator), 19 from Runnerboro, meaning 57 votes.
North Senator:
Neilio_Xtreme (Write-In) - 67%

LavaFlake (Write-In) - 23%
Leyroymooshoe312 (Write-In) - 4%
Conflict Of...(Write-In) - 4%
Sundae (Write-In) - 2%
Knight3000 (Write-In) - 2%

100% of the votes for South Senator have been counted, that is 94 people (Not all 94 voted for South Senator), 25 from Runnerboro, meaning 97 votes.
South Senator:
IIAriusII (Write-In) - 45%
Shadow_Stalker77 (Write-In) - 18%
Knight3000 (Write-In) - 6%
Neilio_Xtreme (Write-In) - 3%
Leyroymooshoe312 (Write-In) - 2%
Swimjacob (Write-In) - 2%
Someone? (Write-In) - 2%
anybody good (Write-In) - 2%
PurpleTurkey (Write-In) - 1%
Other (Write-In) - 1%
Governor app... (Write-In) - 1%
I don't Care (Write-In) - 1%
Whoever can.... (Write-In) - 1%
Nobody (Write-In) - 1%
If nobody... (Write-In) - 1%
None (Write-In) - 1%
Conflict of... (Write-In) - 1%
None ty (Write-In) - 1%

Congratulations to the new Representative of Runnerboro, Sundae22, as well as the new North and South Senator, respectively Neilio_Xtreme and IIAriusII!

Charts before +1 From Runnerboro -

bandicam 2017-12-10 16-35-23-390.jpg

bandicam 2017-12-10 16-35-29-910.jpg

bandicam 2017-12-10 16-35-51-127.jpg

Thanks to all who participated. If you lost, don't sweat, another election is on the way in January 2018, start preparing and I am sure you will have a much greater chance at taking on this world changing position!

Last edited:
T

Trump15024

U said then u rigged the elections

You were apparently addressing me here. Look above and watch ur words if it wasnt abt me
If you would read I said quote "the candidate you endorsed rigged the election" start reading it.

T

Trump15024

The following names were excluded in the first 100% of votes; GenwoonAsianMan, Benjomane, Agb06, Pixelhat0205, Coldfyre, Alike_Lai, Brosif11, CBarry9122, AlphaWisdom, Sitruk314, ChaosElena, Mockingjay2000, Cnorris8141. The following candidate(s) were excluded in the first 100% of votes; Death_Inferno360

100% of the votes so far have been counted. That is 94 people (Not all 94 voted for Representative), 33 from Runnerboro, meaning 126 votes.
Representative:
Sundae22 (R) - 48%
Knight3000 (DOWR) - 39%
ItzJazzMade (D) - 13%

100% of the votes for North Senator have been counted, that is 94 people (Not all 94 voted for North Senator), 19 from Runnerboro, meaning 57 votes.
North Senator:
Neilio_Xtreme (Write-In) - 67%

LavaFlake (Write-In) - 23%
Leyroymooshoe312 (Write-In) - 4%
Conflict Of...(Write-In) - 4%
Sundae (Write-In) - 2%
Knight3000 (Write-In) - 2%

100% of the votes for South Senator have been counted, that is 94 people (Not all 94 voted for South Senator), 25 from Runnerboro, meaning 97 votes.
South Senator:
IIAriusII (Write-In) - 45%
Shadow_Stalker77 (Write-In) - 18%
Knight3000 (Write-In) - 6%
Neilio_Xtreme (Write-In) - 3%
Leyroymooshoe312 (Write-In) - 2%
Swimjacob (Write-In) - 2%
Someone? (Write-In) - 2%
anybody good (Write-In) - 2%
PurpleTurkey (Write-In) - 1%
Other (Write-In) - 1%
Governor app... (Write-In) - 1%
I don't Care (Write-In) - 1%
Whoever can.... (Write-In) - 1%
Nobody (Write-In) - 1%
If nobody... (Write-In) - 1%
None (Write-In) - 1%
Conflict of... (Write-In) - 1%
None ty (Write-In) - 1%

Congratulations to the new Representative of Runnerboro, Sundae22, as well as the new North and South Senator, respectively Neilio_Xtreme and IIAriusII!

Charts before +1 From Runnerboro -

View attachment 3874
View attachment 3875 View attachment 3875
View attachment 3876

Thanks to all who participated. If you lost, don't sweat, another election is on the way in January 2018, start preparing and I am sure you will have a much greater chance at taking on this world changing position!
Congrats to everyone who won! It was a very close election and I am happy with our new reps/senators. Congrats @sundae22, @Neilio_Xtreme, and @Arius!

T

Trump15024

pahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH PPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA PFFFFFFFFFFF YOU WERE BRAGGING ABOUT KNIGHT SO MUCH XD LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL AND HE DIDNT EVEN WIN XD
I am fine with the current candidates and I and @sundae22 have been discussing how we can help Runnerboro, not about you who have been banned for calling people the former dictator of Germany and got fired from the police force and endorsed a candidate who rigged the election with alts. I never bragged about him I just said he would be a good candidate and let's not forget that I will hold a vote for him to be the new north governor.

Last edited by a moderator:

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Grats even know nothing really chamged since the last known numbers.

I will for sure paricipate in january again and hope that sundae, neilo and arius can make runneboro great!

T

Trump15024

Current votes in runnerboro: The current vote in Runnerboro is to make Knight3000 north governor current vote tallies:

Gabriel- Yes
Marie- Yes
Arius- yes
Eatsmith- no vote yet
LegoProdigy- No vote yet
Nelio_Xtreme- no vote yet
Sundae22- no vote yet

so 4/7 majority needed to pass one more vote

Reactions: knight3000