Ashnxkko

Principal
Former Staff
Verified
Jul 14, 2017
The Netherlands
Hello! I thought it would be a great idea to give people rep if they haven't commited a crime in a specific amount of time, for example, 5 rep for not commiting a crime for an hour. I don't know if this is possible but I think it would be a great way to earn some reputation for some people. Thank you!

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
I think that you should be able to do something with rep xD
I agree! I think we should be able to buy custom items (cough cough @nibble ) with something like 300 rep or something, or maybe with rep you could get an item that you missed out on, such as a spoopy stick or something lol

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
I agree! I think we should be able to buy custom items (cough cough @nibble ) with something like 300 rep or something, or maybe with rep you could get an item that you missed out on, such as a spoopy stick or something lol
Yeah thats an good idea! So event items will be buyable ONCE with rep.

Reactions: Powerfull

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
That would be cool but it also just kinda ruins it as it’s a limited edition item or something. Maybe something more common?

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
SF things or having a separate market or GUI store thing would be cool, but having it cost more.
Although this seems a lot easier for cops ngl

Reactions: Ashnxkko

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
Hello! I thought it would be a great idea to give people rep if they haven't commited a crime in a specific amount of time, for example, 5 rep for not commiting a crime for an hour. I don't know if this is possible but I think it would be a great way to earn some reputation for some people. Thank you!
Interesting idea, although there's really no way to check if a player "committed a crime", only if a player was jailed in the last hour or not.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Interesting idea, although there's really no way to check if a player "committed a crime", only if a player was jailed in the last hour or not.
You murder 8 people then go hiding then get rep for not being jailed bit your still a murderer :D:D

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Is it maybe possible to check if someone murdered in the last hour?
Guess so it would take some time. Maybe hide random bots like the fisher or the farm man where you can sell items in the city and let them spawn every 15 min in a range of 200 blocks of warp city. Then when you find him you rightclick him and you get 15 rep or something

Reactions: Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
Cops only get 1 rep so its not that much easier for them
It’s not that much easier but say if you’ve been an old cop or are one currently, most of them have about 1500 or more rep, as far as I can tell. The 1 rep thing helps balance it but initially, cops have a head start with all the rep they currently have compared to average cities players.

Reactions: Powerfull

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
It’s not that much easier but say if you’ve been an old cop or are one currently, most of them have about 1500 or more rep, as far as I can tell. The 1 rep thing helps balance it but initially, cops have a head start with all the rep they currently have compared to average cities players.
Thats true