Resignation Letter No. 3

Chloe1500

It was inevitable....

I am quitting now, I have been thinking about it with pixel for a while but couldn't leave. I joined in the beginning here with her along with Ellie, we just had to leave together. It was a great time i had here with some dearest friends irl @Pixel @Ellie300. I had made a good friend on here FroztyStars. I made some great memories here. II do want to like give a shoutout to @Heather @ImKate and Ciel.

I want to say that Heather was a great admin. I remember one day Ellie and I bought this wooden house, all wood with a lot of logs built in it. I was use to the lumber axe and had forgotten that I had it in my inventory. I had used the lumber axe to remove 1 log...instead it took the whole house down! LOL ! I had messaged heather saying its sorta urgent. I told her and I remember she tried many times I think to get it back but it wasn't able to be obtained. I still have this a bit ago I gave Heather some potatoes since its her favorite food. Then she named it 'Chloe's gift to Heather' and gave it to me and Ellie <3

Kate, She was such a good person and Sr. Mod. I remember the night that Pixel and I decided to get married for /marry tp and so we wanted to get married at the farm because of 'in honor of Ellie' I had just gotten an multi tool then from @fvhn [thanks] and /helpme just came out. I multi tooled up to the top of the windmill and tp pixel up there. We stood at the very edge hoping Ciel would answer our /helpme [he was on with kate] Instead Kate comes tp and then when she did she fell off the windmill to the floor... This had happened a second time that night due to us wanting to divorce then remarry xD

Ciel if you read this, I want to say he was such a good Admin/Mod/Minister of Security. I remember one day from I think either a terrible day of school or just a bleh day of school that Pixel was on and texted me a pic of him saying i was MVP and at the time I was just a Jr. or Sr. police. A great and funny memory I had with him was also with Ellie and pixel. I asked him one night if he could jail me so I can go to jail. /rep was a thing and I didn't care if I lost it if he did jail me. Instead he just tp me into the jail and so I tp pixel into it and Pixel/I had fought over the one bed while Ellie stood outside of the jail watching us. I remember ciel had gotten drunk and started puking and got us 2 [pixel/i] drunk as well. Then after we got un-drunk, Ciel had placed lava in the jail and Pixel/I were trying to fight to live and I had gotten to lye in the bed. Then I accidentally hit escape and died as well as Pixel. During this time, Ellie300 could not stop laughing! Afterwards, us 4 stood in front of the jail and just talked.

I joined the server in a weird feeling. At first I only joined because 2 people ik irl 1 including Pixel. I remember I wandering the city and I do remember Ellie and Pixel telling me to rent an apt room to keep all my stuff. I had refused them and told them I will not live in an apt. When I became a Citizen after spending a lot of my beginning time there, the Fun began... ;)

I want to get this over with and state along with the others, my worse memory on cities. It was when pixel/I had this huge fight and I over the cost to build goh7. I'm not going to go into details about it due to it being private but I do want to say it felt like it lasted a month but then again I'm exaggerating the time, more like 1-2 weeks it had lasted. That fight when we look back was really dumb and pointless because we had later decided to combine money and we ended up buying lugar'shome (Lugar's home) and an island xD

I got a bunch of new memories with good friends Ellie/Pixel even Frozty.

With Frozty, I remember recently, that she was wanted for murder and had drugs so then she said in global, after I jailed her, she said that she ate all her drugs lol :sneaky: I loved also exploring the end and accidentally making her drunk :laugh: I also like when Frozty would hug me and then i would spank/slap her

With Ellie and Pixel I remember we made fun of Ellie with her being obsessed to farming. We had joked that she should/would marry the farm and be married by Ciel. (because its a character in her anime/he watches anime) With her and the farm married they would have potato babies (because that is what she farmed) LOL! :p

I do remember back like some months ago I had fun with Ellie and Pixel planning a little late bday party for me. I was obsessed with making food for it - a lot of it, and Ellie was obsessed with making drinks for it. Also I did enjoy us 3 back a long time ago it seems like, we made Snowy Day Bar and Grill together and just had a lot of fun, me making the food, Ellie serving the food with Pixel. Then later Pixel serving drinks. I do remember one day doing that with Ellie, she told me very excitedly that she got a 10k tip from poisiodon :) Good memories doing the restaurant business.

Lol I want to end in:

See ya Later Suckers!

xD

Best wishes/good luck in the future to all <3

"Life will let you get away with something for a while, but sooner or later, you will pay the price. Everything you do in life causes the effects that you experience. When you get the bill, be prepared to pay."

T

Trump15024

I will miss you Chloe arresting me at the bank lol!!

H

Heather

Thanks for always being a delight to talk with and understanding when we worked together. I wish you all the best in the future hun!

Reactions: Poppy and Powerfull

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I wish you luck chloe only a while ago i saw you playing and now today you are quitting its sad

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Bye Chloe- the only memories I have of being with you are great ones- I wish we could have worked together more! I loved/hates being on a chase, and then u swoop in and jail someone :D

I will miss u, and ur friends!!!

CP42