Resignation Letter No. 4

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Goodbye Mc Cities friends. My time has come to leave a server that used to be great. You know that feeling in your gut you get doing something you feel uneasy doing, but you know that it will be all better after you do it? Well that's the feeling I have right now. It's been a great year on the server as an architect, and I couldn't have asked for more. It's been great, but I have realized I can't turn back the clock 10 months. The server has changed drastically and I can't be part of it in how it is right now. Backlash is what I want, but there is no one left to be angry about how Mc Cities is now with me, everyone has left. You say this server is perfect? It's far from perfect with more than just little small imperfections.

The arch team was one of the things I always was so excited about. The idea of being part of a team that worked together and stood up for each other sounded so great to me. In reality the arch "team" is not a team at all. I always felt like I was pitted against other arches, and this is nothing against the system at all, simply the people in the system. There were times where other arches would completely hurt me in the most backhanded ways, and it's hard to not fight back. In fact, I might as well call out some of the arches right now, after all this is how I've planned to go out for nearly 6 months now. First off is @jazz450; he bothered me so much with his building and high up ego. He told me my builds were often crappy and his were much, much better than anything I could do. Really? I had players come to me 2 times after hiring Jazz and saying he did a bad job and asking if I could redo it, and I had to apologize on behalf of Jazz two times for his terrible building after he called me out. It's your turn, @Omar, you tried to steal my projects with your stupid glass box. It doesn't seem like much, but you always were so high up there for being on the arch team longer than me. Oh guess who's next? It's you @Cece; don't try to pass our builds off as yours. It was a terrible thing to do trying to get a good word in for yourself using our builds as your own. Last but not least it's @DelicateBean's turn. You know all those mansions are are proud of? You slipped up by sending my the youtube you use for inspiration. In fact, I saw a video where the interior of the house was exactly the same as your mansions you brag about.

Anyways, I have had good memories on Mc Cities too, but as for me and many others the server is dying. In fact, it's already dead with it's missing pieces. Everyone is gone for the old players and I'm done holding on. I'm done being a goody arch like I've been on here for too long. If I have been rude to you in the past few days I'm not trying to justify my actions but this is why. The server is dead for me, and until you can turn back time I'm done with the server.

Cya sucker,

-Pixel

"Life will let you get away with something for a while, but sooner or later, you will pay the price. Everything you do in life cause the effects that you experience. When you get the bill, be prepared to pay the price."
— Iyanla Vanzant

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Goodbye Mc Cities friends. My time has come to leave a server that used to be great. You know that feeling in your gut you get doing something you feel uneasy doing, but you know that it will be all better after you do it? Well that's the feeling I have right now. It's been a great year on the server as an architect, and I couldn't have asked for more. It's been great, but I have realized I can't turn back the clock 10 months. The server has changed drastically and I can't be part of it in how it is right now. Backlash is what I want, but there is no one left to be angry about how Mc Cities is now with me, everyone has left. You say this server is perfect? It's far from perfect with more than just little small imperfections.

The arch team was one of the things I always was so excited about. The idea of being part of a team that worked together and stood up for each other sounded so great to me. In reality the arch "team" is not a team at all. I always felt like I was pitted against other arches, and this is nothing against the system at all, simply the people in the system. There were times where other arches would completely hurt me in the most backhanded ways, and it's hard to not fight back. In fact, I might as well call out some of the arches right now, after all this is how I've planned to go out for nearly 6 months now. First off is @jazz450; he bothered me so much with his building and high up ego. He told me my builds were often crappy and his were much, much better than anything I could do. Really? I had players come to me 2 times after hiring Jazz and saying he did a bad job and asking if I could redo it, and I had to apologize on behalf of Jazz two times for his terrible building after he called me out. It's your turn, @Omar, you tried to steal my projects with your stupid glass box. It doesn't seem like much, but you always were so high up there for being on the arch team longer than me. Oh guess who's next? It's you @Cece; don't try to pass our builds off as yours. It was a terrible thing to do trying to get a good word in for yourself using our builds as your own. Last but not least it's @DelicateBean's turn. You know all those mansions are are proud of? You slipped up by sending my the youtube you use for inspiration. In fact, I saw a video where the interior of the house was exactly the same as your mansions you brag about.

Anyways, I have had good memories on Mc Cities too, but as for me and many others the server is dying. In fact, it's already dead with it's missing pieces. Everyone is gone for the old players and I'm done holding on. I'm done being a goody arch like I've been on here for too long. If I have been rude to you in the past few days I'm not trying to justify my actions but this is why. The server is dead for me, and until you can turn back time I'm done with the server.

Cya sucker,

-Pixel

"Life will let you get away with something for a while, but sooner or later, you will pay the price. Everything you do in life cause the effects that you experience. When you get the bill, be prepared to pay the price."
— Iyanla Vanzant
): Gonna miss you!

T

Trump15024

Cya sucker,

-Pixel

— Iyanla Vanzant
Well Pixel lol Good luck with everything and can I just say this that I have seen your incredible builds before and they are wonderful. I hope the archs are not copying off YouTube. Be safe and stay in touch-Gabriel

Reactions: Pixel and Poppy

lucyluhoo

Former Staff
lucyluhoo
lucyluhoo
Jan 1, 2017
yingr hingr dingr
Awh Pixel.

I'm sad to see you go honestly. You've always been a good friend of mine and so many people have been leaving recently, it's crazy. It saddens me to see that you didn't feel welcome and that arch team didn't always treat you well. You've always been my favorite arch, your builds intrigued me thus I always chose you to build my houses. The arch team and Mc Cities buildings will be extremely different without you, I wish you well in life friend.

Crying just a little bit,
-Keona

Last edited:
Reactions: Poppy and Powerfull
H

Heather

Pixel, that's savage. I'm sorry that you had to face such things among the arch's, and that I wasn't as active with them as I should have been. I tried a few times to get arch's together and working on things, but no one would finish builds :/ everyone preferred to work individually on builds for players.

I have thoroughly enjoyed having you as part of the arch team and talking with you in game. I wish you all the best with your future, and will hopefully see you again one day in the future. Best wishes!

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Pixel, that's savage. I'm sorry that you had to face such things among the arch's, and that I wasn't as active with them as I should have been. I tried a few times to get arch's together and working on things, but no one would finish builds :/ everyone preferred to work individually on builds for players.

I have thoroughly enjoyed having you as part of the arch team and talking with you in game. I wish you all the best with your future, and will hopefully see you again one day in the future. Best wishes!
*when your favorite staff responds to your friends leaving post and not your own* :cry:

Reactions: Pixel

Death

Mar 18, 2017

Cya sucker,

-Pixel

— Iyanla Vanzant
damn savage XD the hobohut will be on fire for eternity, thats too bad that your leaving. I only helped a bit but its too bad your leaving. You did a lot for the server and I really liked your builds such as the huge mansion build u made for your huge mansion. Your very talented and its sad to see you go. You always tried to play neutral and not to side and its good you arent biased like most people. Goodbye

~Death

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Bye Pixel!!! I will miss u, u were an amazing arch. U will not be forgotten, may I pls buy lugar'home this time xD

Jk,

Cya-

CP42

Reactions: Pixel

Tricoh

Tricoh
Tricoh
Jan 21, 2017
Florida
osu.ppy.sh

Cya sucker,

-Pixel

— Iyanla Vanzant
Aw Pixel, I'm going to miss you! :( I remember when I was looking for a house and you were there to help me... And now, I have that dream house. Thank you for everything <33