Resignation Letter No. 4

Eve c:

Verified
Oct 27, 2016
UK
But I wish you the best Pixel! I'm sorry some of the other arches put you through that, and I regret the fact I knew nothing about it ;; You'll definitely be missed from the arch team!

Reactions: Pixel and Turkey

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
Goodbye Mc Cities friends. My time has come to leave a server that used to be great. You know that feeling in your gut you get doing something you feel uneasy doing, but you know that it will be all better after you do it? Well that's the feeling I have right now. It's been a great year on the server as an architect, and I couldn't have asked for more. It's been great, but I have realized I can't turn back the clock 10 months. The server has changed drastically and I can't be part of it in how it is right now. Backlash is what I want, but there is no one left to be angry about how Mc Cities is now with me, everyone has left. You say this server is perfect? It's far from perfect with more than just little small imperfections.

The arch team was one of the things I always was so excited about. The idea of being part of a team that worked together and stood up for each other sounded so great to me. In reality the arch "team" is not a team at all. I always felt like I was pitted against other arches, and this is nothing against the system at all, simply the people in the system. There were times where other arches would completely hurt me in the most backhanded ways, and it's hard to not fight back. In fact, I might as well call out some of the arches right now, after all this is how I've planned to go out for nearly 6 months now. First off is @jazz450; he bothered me so much with his building and high up ego. He told me my builds were often crappy and his were much, much better than anything I could do. Really? I had players come to me 2 times after hiring Jazz and saying he did a bad job and asking if I could redo it, and I had to apologize on behalf of Jazz two times for his terrible building after he called me out. It's your turn, @Omar, you tried to steal my projects with your stupid glass box. It doesn't seem like much, but you always were so high up there for being on the arch team longer than me. Oh guess who's next? It's you @Cece; don't try to pass our builds off as yours. It was a terrible thing to do trying to get a good word in for yourself using our builds as your own. Last but not least it's @DelicateBean's turn. You know all those mansions are are proud of? You slipped up by sending my the youtube you use for inspiration. In fact, I saw a video where the interior of the house was exactly the same as your mansions you brag about.

Anyways, I have had good memories on Mc Cities too, but as for me and many others the server is dying. In fact, it's already dead with it's missing pieces. Everyone is gone for the old players and I'm done holding on. I'm done being a goody arch like I've been on here for too long. If I have been rude to you in the past few days I'm not trying to justify my actions but this is why. The server is dead for me, and until you can turn back time I'm done with the server.

Cya sucker,

-Pixel

"Life will let you get away with something for a while, but sooner or later, you will pay the price. Everything you do in life cause the effects that you experience. When you get the bill, be prepared to pay the price."
— Iyanla Vanzant
Thats not true actually I used window and door inporation but thanks. You also told me I wouldnt be in this but o well ur lying again like ur usual self. Hope u dont come back because u copy eves style exactly. Oh and if you really want the video inspiration I used for gmansion5 was Keralis - Mansion37. You can clearly see the houses are nothing alike i just used door window and a little interrior inspo. And even the interroir has so many small details I put in that you will never understand. Your legit the spawn of Satan and always have been.

Reactions: Powerfull
T

Trump15024

Thats not true actually I used window and door inporation but thanks. You also told me I wouldnt be in this but o well ur lying again like ur usual self. Hope u dont come back because u copy eves style exactly.
No need for your smart butt comments toward Pixel

Reactions: Pixel

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Thats not true actually I used window and door inporation but thanks. You also told me I wouldnt be in this but o well ur lying again like ur usual self. Hope u dont come back because u copy eves style exactly.
Bean don't need to be so rude, u stacked both pixel and turkey. She's just resigning and we don't want another fight starting up again. As much as I am trying to help everyone, I suggest you dont come starting fights with everyone cus it's not gonna lead to something good

Reactions: Jo3512 and Pixel

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
No need for your smart butt comments toward Pixel
Bean don't need to be so rude, u stacked both pixel and turkey. She's just resigning and we don't want another fight starting up again. As much as I am trying to help everyone, I suggest you dont come starting fights with everyone cus it's not gonna lead to something good
Well if she lies thats what she will get. It was her time to go and now shes gone. Now Im done with this conversation.

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
): Gonna miss you!
I'll miss you too! It was great knowing you as an arch, and your lessons on how to terraform with w/e were great! I'm sad that'll never see you again.
Well Pixel lol Good luck with everything and can I just say this that I have seen your incredible builds before and they are wonderful. I hope the archs are not copying off YouTube. Be safe and stay in touch-Gabriel
Thanks so much! No matter how much you annoyed me I've always admired your persistence on the server in what you choose to do.
Awh Pixel.

I'm sad to see you go honestly. You've always been a good friend of mine and so many people have been leaving recently, it's crazy. It saddens me to see that you didn't feel welcome and that arch team didn't always treat you well. You've always been my favorite arch, your builds intrigued me thus I always chose you to build my houses. The arch team and Mc Cities buildings will be extremely different without you, I wish you well in life friend.

Crying just a little bit,
-Keona
Awww you'll be the person I've missed/will miss the most. You've always been so great on the server, and now that both of us have gone I feel like the server is just gone in most ways if that makes any sense. Talking with you is always so much fun, and it was great knowing you for as long as I did. Bye <3
NO U LITTLE BEAUTIFUL PIXEL !
Awwww bye Toryn! I never wanted you to leave, but now I feel bad for saying you shouldn't leave after I did. You've been there since the beginning when I joined and sadly you were also there when I left. It was so wonderful to get to know you through Mc Cities whether we were talking about our day, about Mc Cities memories, or just goofing around. Bye Toryn :(
Pixel, that's savage. I'm sorry that you had to face such things among the arch's, and that I wasn't as active with them as I should have been. I tried a few times to get arch's together and working on things, but no one would finish builds :/ everyone preferred to work individually on builds for players.

I have thoroughly enjoyed having you as part of the arch team and talking with you in game. I wish you all the best with your future, and will hopefully see you again one day in the future. Best wishes!
Bye Heather! You always worked so hard, and I could always see your efforts to put people on build teams for project to pull together the team. It was great knowing you, and I hope we can stay in touch somehow. Bye and thanks for everything, Heather. <3
:(
damn savage XD the hobohut will be on fire for eternity, thats too bad that your leaving. I only helped a bit but its too bad your leaving. You did a lot for the server and I really liked your builds such as the huge mansion build u made for your huge mansion. Your very talented and its sad to see you go. You always tried to play neutral and not to side and its good you arent biased like most people. Goodbye

~Death
I'll come on everyone in awhile to keep the hobo hut alive and well. It was great playing around with you and Toryn on Undeadland and joking around with the hobohut, parrots, llamas, etc. I'm so thankful you saw my playing neutral, I didn't think many people noticed because not picking sides is pretty hard xD. Bye Death <3
Awe Pixel, I never knew you that well, But we talked a bit lately, and just by that, I can see you're an amazing person!
Good luck in the future!!!!
Even in just the last week that we have been talking it's been really great! Thanks and you are such an amazing arch; I'll miss you lots. Bye <3
;-; I never really saw you online, but I've I will miss you ;-; bai
Bye! You have always been a nice player to those around you. <3
I wish you the best of luck Pixel!
Goodluck with the Police force! I know that you'll do great. I was hesitant at first when you became the minister of security, but now I see how you were meant to do that job as a mini Ciel replica :). Bye <3
best of luck with life
Thanks Jay! Bye <3
Bye Pixel!!! I will miss u, u were an amazing arch. U will not be forgotten, may I pls buy lugar'home this time xD
Jk,
Cya-
CP42
Haha fat chance. I'm keeping it foreverrrrr jk I'll probs forget about lugar'shome after awhile and maybe you'll get it. Bye CP <3
Aw Pixel, I'm going to miss you! :( I remember when I was looking for a house and you were there to help me... And now, I have that dream house. Thank you for everything <33
It was a fun time looking for your house with you are taking a break from building. It's always nice to know you helped someone out with the smallest things, bye Tricoh! <3
Oh Pixel, I'll miss you so much. You've been a lovely neighbour for the past year. Sorry for standing outside your house for ages with Eve. Wish you the best of luck!
Cece and I had some of our best Mc Cities memories with you while we laughed over the phone with you chasing us and Eve just coming back with her home set in our house haha. The best part was Ciel coming to chase Eve around and then kill her for killing us, in that case I think we were going with 2 wrongs make a right lol. Byeeee Izzie <3
But I wish you the best Pixel! I'm sorry some of the other arches put you through that, and I regret the fact I knew nothing about it ;; You'll definitely be missed from the arch team!
Goodbye Eve!! If you chase the next owner around Goh3 we can keep the tradition alive :) hahaaa. It was great knowing you. Byeee <3
Thats not true actually I used window and door inporation but thanks. You also told me I wouldnt be in this but o well ur lying again like ur usual self. Hope u dont come back because u copy eves style exactly. Oh and if you really want the video inspiration I used for gmansion5 was Keralis - Mansion37. You can clearly see the houses are nothing alike i just used door window and a little interrior inspo. And even the interroir has so many small details I put in that you will never understand. Your legit the spawn of Satan and always have been.
Yes, it's me here, the liar. Cya sucker

EddyGaming

Apr 8, 2017
North Korea
I never got to know you on the server but you have been my friend on forums so bai gl with life. Also u were the best arch cus you actually get things flippin done. All the others spend 2 months building a medium size house :love::love::love:

Reactions: Atlair

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
Goodbye Mc Cities friends. My time has come to leave a server that used to be great. You know that feeling in your gut you get doing something you feel uneasy doing, but you know that it will be all better after you do it? Well that's the feeling I have right now. It's been a great year on the server as an architect, and I couldn't have asked for more. It's been great, but I have realized I can't turn back the clock 10 months. The server has changed drastically and I can't be part of it in how it is right now. Backlash is what I want, but there is no one left to be angry about how Mc Cities is now with me, everyone has left. You say this server is perfect? It's far from perfect with more than just little small imperfections.

The arch team was one of the things I always was so excited about. The idea of being part of a team that worked together and stood up for each other sounded so great to me. In reality the arch "team" is not a team at all. I always felt like I was pitted against other arches, and this is nothing against the system at all, simply the people in the system. There were times where other arches would completely hurt me in the most backhanded ways, and it's hard to not fight back. In fact, I might as well call out some of the arches right now, after all this is how I've planned to go out for nearly 6 months now. First off is @jazz450; he bothered me so much with his building and high up ego. He told me my builds were often crappy and his were much, much better than anything I could do. Really? I had players come to me 2 times after hiring Jazz and saying he did a bad job and asking if I could redo it, and I had to apologize on behalf of Jazz two times for his terrible building after he called me out. It's your turn, @Omar, you tried to steal my projects with your stupid glass box. It doesn't seem like much, but you always were so high up there for being on the arch team longer than me. Oh guess who's next? It's you @Cece; don't try to pass our builds off as yours. It was a terrible thing to do trying to get a good word in for yourself using our builds as your own. Last but not least it's @DelicateBean's turn. You know all those mansions are are proud of? You slipped up by sending my the youtube you use for inspiration. In fact, I saw a video where the interior of the house was exactly the same as your mansions you brag about.

Anyways, I have had good memories on Mc Cities too, but as for me and many others the server is dying. In fact, it's already dead with it's missing pieces. Everyone is gone for the old players and I'm done holding on. I'm done being a goody arch like I've been on here for too long. If I have been rude to you in the past few days I'm not trying to justify my actions but this is why. The server is dead for me, and until you can turn back time I'm done with the server.

Cya sucker,

-Pixel

"Life will let you get away with something for a while, but sooner or later, you will pay the price. Everything you do in life cause the effects that you experience. When you get the bill, be prepared to pay the price."
— Iyanla Vanzant
@Pixel Byee :D You're nice and awesome Good luck with things.

Reactions: ayylmfao and Tricoh

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
I'll miss you too! It was great knowing you as an arch, and your lessons on how to terraform with w/e were great! I'm sad that'll never see you again.

Thanks so much! No matter how much you annoyed me I've always admired your persistence on the server in what you choose to do.

Awww you'll be the person I've missed/will miss the most. You've always been so great on the server, and now that both of us have gone I feel like the server is just gone in most ways if that makes any sense. Talking with you is always so much fun, and it was great knowing you for as long as I did. Bye <3

Awwww bye Toryn! I never wanted you to leave, but now I feel bad for saying you shouldn't leave after I did. You've been there since the beginning when I joined and sadly you were also there when I left. It was so wonderful to get to know you through Mc Cities whether we were talking about our day, about Mc Cities memories, or just goofing around. Bye Toryn :(

Bye Heather! You always worked so hard, and I could always see your efforts to put people on build teams for project to pull together the team. It was great knowing you, and I hope we can stay in touch somehow. Bye and thanks for everything, Heather. <3

:(

I'll come on everyone in awhile to keep the hobo hut alive and well. It was great playing around with you and Toryn on Undeadland and joking around with the hobohut, parrots, llamas, etc. I'm so thankful you saw my playing neutral, I didn't think many people noticed because not picking sides is pretty hard xD. Bye Death <3

Even in just the last week that we have been talking it's been really great! Thanks and you are such an amazing arch; I'll miss you lots. Bye <3

Bye! You have always been a nice player to those around you. <3

Goodluck with the Police force! I know that you'll do great. I was hesitant at first when you became the minister of security, but now I see how you were meant to do that job as a mini Ciel replica :). Bye <3

Thanks Jay! Bye <3

Haha fat chance. I'm keeping it foreverrrrr jk I'll probs forget about lugar'shome after awhile and maybe you'll get it. Bye CP <3

It was a fun time looking for your house with you are taking a break from building. It's always nice to know you helped someone out with the smallest things, bye Tricoh! <3

Cece and I had some of our best Mc Cities memories with you while we laughed over the phone with you chasing us and Eve just coming back with her home set in our house haha. The best part was Ciel coming to chase Eve around and then kill her for killing us, in that case I think we were going with 2 wrongs make a right lol. Byeeee Izzie <3

Goodbye Eve!! If you chase the next owner around Goh3 we can keep the tradition alive :) hahaaa. It was great knowing you. Byeee <3

Yes, it's me here, the liar. Cya sucker
Whatever I am still gonna miss u a lot and hope we can play bewares like we always do. You were a close friend and hope to see you again soon. :rolleyes: