Resignation letter

fvhn

Former Staff
Nov 26, 2016
Hey Ciel,

Unfortunately you are leaving now. I didn't get to really know you, cause of the different timezones we're in.
I have no idea if you were thinking about me while writing the things you said. I hope not.
I wish you good luck!

fvhn

T

Trump15024

Ciel,

You stubborn and horrible son of a gun. I hate you and I love you, all wrapped up in one.
You became staff back in my fresh days as an admin, and watching you develop was an interesting journey. You and I had been part of the same gang and set of friends, the Criminal Alliance but hadn't interacted much. I was still surprised the day you became staff, I wasn't expecting it. I was flying over the farm when you logged on and got all the good congrats messages in chat. You and I, we went through a lot together and I admire your ability to stick up for things even when I was scared. I remember you sticking up for me with Lemonss, since he always expected me to give him whatever he wanted and treated me horribly when I did the right thing and told him no. You'd think he would have learned over time, I'm not someone who likes fake people who only use me as a means to an end, and you gave me the courage to stick up for myself when I didn't think I could. I remember one night when you and I were talking about your home country and being super deep and I think that's really where our friendship began. When you became admin, and I was no longer alone in the role, it was weird but exciting. Little did I know that we would disagree on pretty much everything. However like yin and yang we balance each other, my compassion is met with you fierceness and my indecisiveness is contrasted with your assurance of everything you do. While we have had our differences, you proved to be a loyal friend and a damn good admin to share the role with. In your future, remember to keep some of my compassion and willingness to sway with you, because often you like to argue a point even after you realize you were wrong. I will always try to keep your resolve for situations with me, and I will always cherish the way you stood up for me even when I was at my weakest. You knew all the times when I wanted to give up, and you always supported me through them. Thank you for being my rock, when I wanted to give up, when I didn't think I could do it anymore, and for giving me the strength to be myself despite what others may think.

Honestly still crying from writing Kate's and your goodbye,
-Heather
Just dont leave :D

Reactions: laggynab

Uni

Apr 8, 2017
narnia
Reading all these comments are making me cry :cry: I can't hold it in... I needs tisssueeeeee! Having you two, Kate and Ciel, really helped me a lot, when I was stuck, and didn't know what to do for my next move. Seeing you two move on is sad to hear and all, but :cry: lead a good life, and remember, we will be there for you guys if you need it! This server won't be the same without you, gl on the rest of your lives! roflmao :cry: I can't keep mah tears inside! I NEEDS A TISSUEEEEEEEE

Ciel

Former Staff
Oct 25, 2016
It was nice getting to know you. You've never really liked me, you used harsh words against me and thats why I feel like we never really became proper friends within the staff team. I respect that you too have difficulties being staff, but I feel like you shouldnt make this a call-out post on past staff. We're not lying Ciel, I hope you understand that. Best of luck in the future!
Kind regards,
Izzie
See you are doing it again izzie, saying I do not like you. The truth is, that's what you want to believe; the only time I was rude with you is when YOU were rude with me.

Reactions: Miilk and laggynab

ApolloSaturn

Jan 22, 2017
Nooooo, Ciel , I will miss you sooo much! You have helped this server grow so much, from helping out players, to adding new suggestions and opportunities to this server! To me, you were like the back bone of this server, and I totally understand why you are deciding to resign. It was fun knowing you, and I wish you a good journey in life! :D

bbytammy

Former Staff
Verified
Apr 20, 2017
england
Dear Ciel,

As we don't talk on the server, we aren't great friends. But I love everyone on this server and I am devastated to see you go, especially because of your reason. You will be missed, good luck in the future by the way :D

Kind regards,
~Tammy :cry:

acfuffy

Jun 18, 2017
Dear MCCities Players, as said on the title, I will be resigning and stepping down from my job as an admin. Lately I have been completely demotivated for reasons the owners may know. This community have been extremely great to me, and I rather made a lot of friends. Almost everyone was nice, there was of course, some players were rather annoying and unfriendly; which isn’t cool, you know who you are out there. I have been a staff member for about 8 months now(?) and have been an admin for quite a while. I wouldn’t have kept going without my friends, Heather and Kate, as they are the ones who brought me a motive to stay on the server. But as of lately, things have been rather boring. We (Me, Heather, and Kate) have been rather demotivated, Specially Heather as players thought she was useless while she was working her hardest and basically doing god’s work. To add onto that, the staff team; have just gone downhill. From the point people like Lucy were accepted. (Don’t get me wrong but Kate was a super great addition to the staff team) People would usually be stubborn and rather argumentative, while you know, it’s okay to argue. But it was more for the sake of arguing and simply thinking they were always right. Some have even gone far to being faker than CNN news. Some wouldn’t be helping in chat, next thing you know they are because one of the owners are on. Some were better as normal friends, not staff friends. People really do change when they get staff huh? Won’t be naming people but you know yourself. The server was a blast while it lasted; shame that things do not stay the same forever. I am also not resigning for the recent events, Eun’s post, which is completely false by the way. I have been demotivated from late may and have had that thought for a while. I wish to all of you luck and have a fun experience on MCCities while it lasts; as nothing lasts forever. Shame that I won’t stay around for the military idea, bet it was gonna be lit <o/.

To sum up: Main reasons I’m quitting is because of the staff team itself and demotivation.
You were actually chill as ****, good luck with your future endeavours and stay boneless my dude

PingtothePong

Jun 28, 2017
The Milky Way
www.baconsizzling.com
Ciel, you were a good admin. You did good to the community, and kept robbers out of my apartment. Now, to the rest of you: if you cry, I'm going to cry too. Please don't make me more depressed than I already am. I think I need to watch a cat video now. Which is ineffective, because I don't laugh very easily. Also: Save the arguments for the courthouse. If you don't have anything at least decent to say, say nothing.

Last edited:

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
See you are doing it again izzie, saying I do not like you. The truth is, that's what you want to believe; the only time I was rude with you is when YOU were rude with me.
I have screenshots of you being rude to me when I tried being myself and doing something I enjoyed. If you're leaving I advise not to end things on bad terms.

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
Ciel, all I know from the short period I've been on the server is that, you, are a great admin and an active member in the McCities community.
Strive to become better than you are now and continue to love pi, because lets face it, it's f*cking awesome.
Best of luck in the future,
Marsh

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
The first time I saw u arrest someone, I saw pure lightning in ur movements to avoid the bullet hell u were in. I didn't see u get hurt even once, what a beautiful creature u are!
I will miss u :D
*inserts that pic* that i dunno where it is*this pic shows great admin lord ciel dancing to avoid bullets as he tries to jail Imms1998 sir* Always vivid lightining :D Even when u are sad, ur awesome :D

Reactions: Powerfull and cat

Ciel

Former Staff
Oct 25, 2016
I have screenshots of you being rude to me when I tried being myself and doing something I enjoyed. If you're leaving I advise not to end things on bad terms.
See this is ur problem, you have major ego problems and when I was suggesting things to your theater you were rather rude and gave me attitude, suck to suck. Not my fault u can not handle ur consequences. Add onto that, you were the rudest staff member by far.

lucyluhoo

Former Staff
lucyluhoo
lucyluhoo
Jan 1, 2017
yingr hingr dingr
See this is ur problem, you have major ego problems and when I was suggesting things to your theater you were rather rude and gave me attitude, suck to suck. Not my fault u can not handle ur consequences. Add onto that, you were the rudest staff member by far.
Oi, be nice Ciel. As she said beforehand, don't leave on bad terms. Saying that she was the rudest staff member is perfect evidence when we said you do not take into mind our feelings and are quite insensitive. Just because you are no longer staff doesn't mean you have right to be rude to her.

Last edited: