Rise of Microplay

CreeperGamer

Ladies and gentlemen I present to you Microplay. Microplay is the best company out there our customers give us the best ratings because we respect them and their opinion is important to us. I co-founded and co-own Microplay, our staff is friendly and if the customer has a problem with a product we'll take care of it and help them with their product. Microplay goes by a solemn vow "The customer is always right." and we go by that vow day after day because we love, care, respect the customer. Microplay is a company new to Minecraft and our competitors are Microsoft and Apple they think they have the best company but their wrong. Microplay heard of the Smartwatch but can't because Apple owns it. We need some employees for Microplay and I hope you'll join us here at Microplay. Hopefully Microsoft and Apple won't be very rude to us. Microplay is very honest and that's why some people choose Microplay over other company's. Microplay is a technology company and we worked with video game company's over the years and still to this day. Microplay is also a family friendly company and the children try out some of our products with their parents permission and adult supervision.
Thank you for choosing Microplay!

Last edited:
T

Trump15024

Ladies and gentlemen I present to you Microplay. Microplay is the best company out there our customers give us the best ratings because we respect them and their opinion is important to us. I co-founded and co-own Microplay, our staff is friendly and if the customer has a problem with a product we'll take care of it and help them with their product. Microplay goes by a solemn vow "The customer is always right." and we go by that vow day after day because we love, care, respect the customer. Microplay is a company new to Minecraft and our competitors are Microsoft and Apple they think they have the best company but their wrong. Microplay heard of the Smartwatch but can't because Apple owns it. We need some employees for Microplay and I hope you'll join us here at Microplay. Microsoft and Apple are very rude to us and we can't have that. Microplay is very honest and that's why some people choose Microplay over other company's. Microplay is a technology company and we worked with video game company's over the years and still to this day. Microplay is also a family friendly company and the children try out some of our products with their parents permission and adult supervision.
Thank you for choosing Microplay!
Wait a minute you just started this company how are we mean to you

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Sounds like a good company :D Yay go Microplay!!!
Leanne ... I feel betrayed XD ... now I will add free mead to every purchase to Banana xD

RealCreeper, please don't make false statements. Healthy competition is good, but Apple and Banana have not been mean to you.

(If you are referred to the time you said 'hi' to me on discord and I forgot to respond, I am sorry)

T

Trump15024

Leanne ... I feel betrayed XD ... now I will add free mead to every purchase to Banana xD

RealCreeper, please don't make false statements. Healthy competition is good, but Apple and Banana have not been mean to you.

(If you are referred to the time you said 'hi' to me on discord and I forgot to respond, I am sorry)
Yes Apple and banana has not done anything to you.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Let's talk CreeperGamer. We (Gabriel, cp42 and I) are extremely disappointed with your company. We have no issues with IT, but you have no right to make claims against our names. We are all credible players who don't scam or cheat others. I find it sad you must resort to attacking the companies in that way as it doesn't affect the company but more of the hearts of the owners. Microsoft/Banana is t even officially open, and I have only really advertised how to apply for employee...

Why would you be so mean to US, just for a company you can't manage. If you don't like us you can let us know, but there is no reason to make a public claim that is not true...

In short, delete this post please.

I know it does not seem 'angled' towards us, but why did you ignore us then? I ha e tried my best to be friendly and help you out.

On behalf of Gabriel and cp42 as well

CreeperGamer

I fixed it! No it wasn't

T

Trump15024

Let's talk CreeperGamer. We (Gabriel, cp42 and I) are extremely disappointed with your company. We have no issues with IT, but you have no right to make claims against our names. We are all credible players who don't scam or cheat others. I find it sad you must resort to attacking the companies in that way as it doesn't affect the company but more of the hearts of the owners. Microsoft/Banana is t even officially open, and I have only really advertised how to apply for employee...

Why would you be so mean to US, just for a company you can't manage. If you don't like us you can let us know, but there is no reason to make a public claim like that.

I normally would brush this off, but you ignored me for no reason (why this isn't in a convo as well) and I'm just speechless ...

I agree

CreeperGamer

Why would you be so mean to US, just for a company you can't manage. If you don't like us you can let us know, but there is no reason to make a public claim that is not true...

I know it does not seem 'angled' towards us, but why did you ignore us then? I ha e tried my best to be friendly and help you out.

I fixed it!