Runnerboro Building Permit Guide

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Leanne is right and idk how but izzay and nibs always check the houses. If you just region plots with a namecode like go-modern..

Reactions: Powerfull
T

Trump15024

You could just ask staff to so this rather then passing a new 'bill' for 50 plots
We will continue to provide this option to people if they would like since our past efforts asking to see plots before they are transferred has failed but has worked for other islands.

T

Trump15024

Looking at builds is a lot different than marring their plot with a sign.
This is a notification system letting us know they are replacing a build so we can see it and make sure it fits city standards. This is the end of the story and what its truly about and we will continue to provide this option.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Why are you making everything soo complicateddd. Its just a game it seems that you need to play with lego and make your own city. Then you can make it as realistic as you want.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Again it's not being forced on people its their option. Let the people who have plots on Runnerboro decide individually if they want to do this. We want them to have flexibility.
By deciding if their plot can be chamged or not and not accept people's houses.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
We are letting individuals decide if they want to do this to help city standards or not it’s solved.
Most houses on runnerboro dont meet them. Rb is an old island and it doesnt have the nicest builds. So you can ask staff to take a look and make your new plots with a styletag. And staff already said no so their is no discussion point left.

T

Trump15024

Most houses on runnerboro dont meet them. Rb is an old island and it doesnt have the nicest builds. So you can ask staff to take a look and make your new plots with a styletag. And staff already said no so their is no discussion point left.
Even if I wanted to reverse this I can’t. I dident introduce this bill and it was passed on a majority. We have told Leanne and sundae that this will be left up to individuals it’s now being left up to people not us. It’s done.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Lol bills. What I had said as a runnerboro government member still stands: why bills? Do you need a majority each time for a thought to be worked on lmao
Even if I wanted to reverse this I can’t. I dident introduce this bill and it was passed on a majority. We have told Leanne and sundae that this will be left up to individuals it’s now being left up to people not us. It’s done.

T

Trump15024

Lol bills. What I had said as a runnerboro government member still stands: why bills? Do you need a majority each time for a thought to be worked on lmao
You can ask @sundae22 everything done is done on a majority. I even introduced a bill to improve the checks and balances on each branch and sundae22 and I agreed and voted yes. I and @sundae22 are working well together and our goal is to help Runnerboro.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
You can ask @sundae22 everything done is done on a majority. I even introduced a bill to improve the checks and balances on each branch and sundae22 and I agreed and voted yes. I and @sundae22 are working well together and our goal is to help Runnerboro.
Omfgggggg this just proves my point more! Why every time tho lmao

T

Trump15024

Omfgggggg this just proves my point more! Why every time tho lmao
Proves your point that the current Runnerboro gov is working together for the island? We do bills and government so that people can directly vote for people who stand and represent they want to be done with the island.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Proves your point that the current Runnerboro gov is working together for the island?
Below and read it this time