RunnerBoro Election

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Cp42 can comment whatever he wants there was no limit posted in the first post and if you don't want people to comment tell @LavaFlake to have it locked
Yea, wish that could be different... tiger, it was literally a nerdy batman joke!
Gabriel, we wanted it open for voters to give us feedback so we can work for their best interests, you have just used this thread to spam and lie about the candidates.
CP. that was not a "nerdy joke," it was an interaction that has no beneficial cause to this page and clutters it. You can promote and make conversation on your own post.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Gabriel, we wanted it open for voters to give us feedback so we can work for their best interests, you have just used this thread to spam and lie about the candidates.
CP. that was not a "nerdy joke," it was an interaction that has no beneficial cause to this page and clutters it. You can promote and make conversation on your own post.

Reactions: Trump15024
T

Trump15024

I am a voter and I asked a question didn't I? So you are limiting which voters can comment?

Reactions: Powerfull

Marie

Jun 12, 2017
Under the covers of my bed
no need to be rude my tiger friend <3 and if anything its my fault for starting it, please don't take it on him!

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Thx Marie <3 we can still be fwends :D
no need to be rude my tiger friend <3 and if anything its my fault for starting it, please don't take it on him!

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Weren't you banned recently @LavaFlake for buying a plot for an unfair price and not reporting it? My question is how would that benefit Runerboro if you would make this mistake again?
If you wanna talk about history my friend i have alot of history i can talk abt, and that is public slander and you being the smart guy you are you should know that. Also you should get your facts straight before you slander someone ty

T

Trump15024

If you wanna talk about history my friend i have alot of history i can talk abt, and that is public slander and you being the smart guy you are you should know that. Also you should get your facts straight before you slander someone ty
I didn't accuse you I asked you. If you can't take constructive questions then you shouldn't be running

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
I didn't accuse you I asked you. If you can't take constructive questions then you shouldn't be running
Not only do you have your facts wrong which make this a lie, and u stated it publically and when u google slander it basically means lie, you accused me of a lie in public hence "public Slander" now i don't wanna go anywhere with this but i would appreciate you keeping you criticism on your own campaign thread ty.

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
and to answer your "question", yes i was banned and was unbanned 2 days later after i explained it was a misunderstanding, hope that answers it