RunnerBoro Election

Optic

lykkee
lykkee
Jan 6, 2017
another server e.e
idontmind.com
Great campaign! I would personally like to see a lot of the architectural work put into the island to help fix up a lot of the plots. Other than that, I'd probably move back if they weren't so many inactive plots/storage plots. Sorry tiger, but I agree with most people as well this should stop. It's an election not a war, we don't need a battle to solve arguments. And just a little quote to idk calm some nerves or something.:p"Take a deep breath. Get present in the moment and ask yourself, what is important this very second."-Greg McKeown

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Screenshots don't lie. Correct I fight fire with fire. If you don't like it so be it but i have made it this far haven't I?
Idiots can make it very far in life, usually they will cause chaos everywhere they go.
Hence Donald Trump.
Unless your goal is to cause nothing but disruption then die off pathetically You would stop fighting fire with fire.

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Screenshots don't lie. Correct I fight fire with fire. If you don't like it so be it but i have made it this far haven't I?
You haven't made it that far, trust me, your attitude shows. You fight fire with fire, but clearly you still can't grasp that you shouldn't do so. Take this as a warning; you won't make it too far if you don't heed this warning and stop with this fighting. You're still that new player with a bad attitude from 7 months ago.

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Great campaign! I would personally like to see a lot of the architectural work put into the island to help fix up a lot of the plots. Other than that, I'd probably move back if they weren't so many inactive plots/storage plots. Sorry tiger, but I agree with most people as well this should stop. It's an election not a war, we don't need a battle to solve arguments. And just a little quote to idk calm some nerves or something.:p"Take a deep breath. Get present in the moment and ask yourself, what is important this very second."-Greg McKeown
tysm for your comments! we will make a updated list on our goals soon.

T

Trump15024

You haven't made it that far, trust me, your attitude shows. You fight fire with fire, but clearly you still can't grasp that you shouldn't do so. Take this as a warning; you won't make it too far if you don't heed this warning and stop with this fighting. You're still that new player with a bad attitude from 7 months ago.
So what does that make you? I suggest you stop

dwarflyncher

Jul 17, 2017
Again I just asked you a simple question and that should have been your answer above. Ok, thank for you explaining to a fellow voter. Have a nice day
I have a question for you then :D. Why did you try everything you could from keeping these people from running for office? You tried to disqualify because they were island owners because it was in the rules, but now its okay for them to run. As current Mayor I feel like you should know the requirements to run and also not make things up to keep out competition. And tbh by commenting what you have on this thread I think it makes you look scared of losing your position and also makes you look bad for attacking the other people running. And marie and CP42, you guys don't seem to understand what youre doing is rude, but it is.

T

Trump15024

I have a question for you then :D. Why did you try everything you could from keeping these people from running for office? You tried to disqualify because they were island owners because it was in the rules, but now its okay for them to run. As current Mayor I feel like you should know the requirements to run and also not make things up to keep out competition. And tbh by commenting what you have on this thread I think it makes you look scared of losing your position and also makes you look bad for attacking the other people running. And marie and CP42, you guys don't seem to understand what youre doing is rude, but it is.
I dident try to stop them I vetoed the courts motion to hold them back you see then running?

Uni

Apr 8, 2017
narnia
This happened like 2 weeks ago. I will run my campaign the way I want just like I did the first time and won by 70% of the vote
Yeah they just left Marie out lol
This seems extremely rude. If you're heading your campaign like this, you'll be left out for votes. Also, stop bragging, I seriously hate hearing this, It's supposed to be a peaceful election. Besides this is a different election, think about leading it a different way, it might be better.

T

Trump15024

This seems extremely rude. If you're heading your campaign like this, you'll be left out for votes. Also, stop bragging, I seriously hate hearing this, It's supposed to be a peaceful election. Besides this is a different election, think about leading it a different way, it might be better.
I won with 70% of the vote last time and I said worst

T

Trump15024

Right now, as counting votes, with your dirty talk, you're losing. I don't think it's working, as you shouldn't talk even more, cause we heard all you have to say, "Cya".
See you are counting the votes of people who dident vote for me last time I am not worried about them because I have so many supporters in game old players and new.

T

Trump15024

@Gabriel screenshots of him lying and trying to get us disqualified stating Island Owners Cant Run. Where eatsmith never said that island owners cant run in the Thread for elections.
Correct I vetoed the court motion. I also told eatsmith to just let you run as you were making a fit about it. If you want a picture of eatsmith court ruling and me vetoing it I can provide those

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Correct I vetoed the court motion. I also told eatsmith to just let you run as you were making a fit about it. If you want a picture of eatsmith court ruling and me vetoing it I can provide those
ohhh sorry