Runnerboro Stock Market

T

Trump15024

Today from a presidential order the Runnerboro stock exchange has been created. Many people have asked me and the government to do this and we will now start the program.

So how will this work? There will be stocks you can buy in Runnerboro you can buy Government shares meaning that we sell shares of stocks for $250 as a starting price. You will get a certificate certified by the government you bought this share. Every day the value of your stock can go up or down depending on whats happening on McCities or on the island.

For example, if you have 4 stocks worth $1k then if for a month the island is doing well etc then the stock will go up each day. Your stock will be tracked by a government spreadsheet.

You can also sell your stock so if you have 10k worth of stock you can sell it to another player who might want it.

If you want a share of stock or you would like to buy many you can contact me by making a conversation on forums or contact me in game.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
How much % is one stock.

Also who decides if the island is going well or doinf bad and if the stock worth need to change?

I dont think this is possible to do. And also with the new plugin added it will be autplayed really quick as the plugin has a system for the worth of the stocks.

Love for more realism but stay realistic.

T

Trump15024

How much % is one stock.

Also who decides if the island is going well or doinf bad and if the stock worth need to change?

I dont think this is possible to do. And also with the new plugin added it will be autplayed really quick as the plugin has a system for the worth of the stocks.

Love for more realism but stay realistic.
If the island is doing well meaning that the government and the island have good policies and is doing well then the stock goes up. If prices in Runnerboro go up and the economy of Runnerboro or the server starts to get worse the stock price goes down. Or if a new business comes to Runnerboro stock value go up.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
But who exactly decides this? Being realistic the only people who have/are interested in runnerboro (this specific) are you and Eatsmith.

I see where you’re going with this idea, but I would suggest not fully implemting this unless you can get other companies to sell stocks as well.

T

Trump15024

But who exactly decides this? Being realistic the only people who have/are interested in runnerboro (this specific) are you and Eatsmith.

I see where you’re going with this idea, but I would suggest not fully implemting this unless you can get other companies to sell stocks as well.
We are looking for other companies too.

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Today from a presidential order the Runnerboro stock exchange has been created. Many people have asked me and the government to do this and we will now start the program.

So how will this work? There will be stocks you can buy in Runnerboro you can buy Government shares meaning that we sell shares of stocks for $250 as a starting price. You will get a certificate certified by the government you bought this share. Every day the value of your stock can go up or down depending on whats happening on McCities or on the island.

For example, if you have 4 stocks worth $1k then if for a month the island is doing well etc then the stock will go up each day. Your stock will be tracked by a government spreadsheet.

You can also sell your stock so if you have 10k worth of stock you can sell it to another player who might want it.

If you want a share of stock or you would like to buy many you can contact me by making a conversation on forums or contact me in game.
Thats not stock, its called a government bond. There is no specified treasury of Runnerboro so you are even more clueless than you let on if you think they will change in value.

T

Trump15024

Thats not stock, its called a government bond. There is no specified treasury of Runnerboro so you are even more clueless than you let on if you think they will change in value.
It's working. We do have a Department of Treasury and that was until we get companies to work with us. People are already asking for shares and we will be bettering the system.

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
It's working. We do have a Department of Treasury and that was until we get companies to work with us. People are already asking for shares and we will be bettering the system.
How is the treasury funded? Last time I checked, anytime you tried to add taxes, you were royally shot down. Having it privately funded is pointless because you will be using (and embezzling) more money than you will make. Also donation based is just... so so so stupid. Government bonds already have a very low return irl, so I doubt that would work with this. Now if you are suggesting that Runnerboro is going to become a public business, then that isn't a bond, but a share. To do this you need to set how many shares there are (you can't just make more, that is immoral and would be creating a massive supply with little to no demand... so they would be worthless), and how much the starting amount will go for. Then depending on whoever owns the most shares, owns the company. They can remove any official and would own the island in itself. So I recommend sending in your 2 weeks notice before you are forcibly removed. Also guess what! It would become an island owned by many people and all that money people use on shares goes straight to eatsmith, not you.

T

Trump15024

How is the treasury funded? Last time I checked, anytime you tried to add taxes, you were royally shot down. Having it privately funded is pointless because you will be using (and embezzling) more money than you will make. Also donation based is just... so so so stupid. Government bonds already have a very low return irl, so I doubt that would work with this. Now if you are suggesting that Runnerboro is going to become a public business, then that isn't a bond, but a share. To do this you need to set how many shares there are (you can't just make more, that is immoral and would be creating a massive supply with little to no demand... so they would be worthless), and how much the starting amount will go for. Then depending on whoever owns the most shares, owns the company. They can remove any official and would own the island in itself. So I recommend sending in your 2 weeks notice before you are forcibly removed. Also guess what! It would become an island owned by many people and all that money people use on shares goes straight to eatsmith, not you.
The funds would be going to eatsmith for the government. The government has currently 530k and will be making even more money. We have funds to do this and many people are interested in this. We are working out the bumps in this.

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
The funds would be going to eatsmith for the government. The government has currently 530k and will be making even more money. We have funds to do this and many people are interested in this. We are working out the bumps in this.
Uh... so they are government bonds... well that means you must pay anyone who buys them whenever they want for the amount someone sold one last for. Which means people could easily sell them to each other for a large sum then cash in. Its called fraud, which isn't illegal nor against any rule; also you can't file a court case because you won't have evidence.

Reactions: Death and Turkey