Runnerboro suggestion thread!

What should the government work on in the future?

• Widen the roads

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • A shopping mall

• New Infrastructure

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • More housing/plots

• Board Walks to fish

• A School

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
T

Trump15024

I have made this post regarding the island of Runnerboro and the government wants to get your feedback on what we should do next. Right now I have terraformed a new section in the south part of Runnerboro with the help of @Marie which will be a new spot for the Runnerboro police station and a new economic zone which Marie is building the police station in arch world while I continue to terraform. This station will be used to help the McCities police force cut down on crime when people hide in Runnerboro after committing crimes. So above is a poll of what we should do next and you can comment if there is something we are not planning on doing.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Make new and nice looking neigberhoods and not just plots.

Also an airport would be fun. Or a rollecoast!

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
I’d say get more modern builds on plots, but owners are... stubborn at times or whatnot. Otherwise it’s widen roads or new infrastructure.

Reactions: Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Making the infrastructure better will allow these other things, why have choices for them first if you cant make streets any wider with the current houses lel

T

Trump15024

Making the infrastructure better will allow these other things, why have choices for them first if you cant make streets any wider with the current houses lel
We are planning to make the roads wider. But there are plots in the way and also we have to consider things such as if it was real life roads would be important for driving on but widening the roads it's just a preference which we all want but we are considering putting these resources on things that will improve the island much more.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
We are planning to make the roads wider. But there are plots in the way and also we have to consider things such as if it was real life roads would be important for driving on but widening the roads it's just a preference which we all want but we are considering putting these resources on things that will improve the island much more.
Ik, but you cant expand the roads unless you have room to do it, which you dont with the current infrastructure

T

Trump15024

Ik, but you cant expand the roads unless you have room to do it, which you dont with the current infrastructure
That's what I said we have no room some places but since the island is being expanded there will be enough room in the south.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Just make a new city center, this way you can have the outherside of Runnerboro look more old styled and make a new modern centern with more space, public places etc. I mean not whole rb is full right?

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Just make a new city center, this way you can have the outherside of Runnerboro look more old styled and make a new modern centern with more space, public places etc. I mean not whole rb is full right?
... the whole of runnerboro is basically full lel

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Runnerboro can be expanded the region is huge
I personally do not suggest to like keep on expanding over the water, since it would nice to see if the island wasnt like a square. Expanding is fine just dont expand too much