Not open for further replies.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
But why dont you do that off the plot sales because selling 2 medium sized plots with an house makes more monney then 2 weeks of taxes. The monney you earn from the sold plots can be putted back into the island. I get that you want realism but some things work different ig then ir.

Reactions: Powerfull
T

Trump15024

@Gabriel you can't tax people. Even if there are island rules to this; you still have no assurance you will get money and this abusive with any power someone could hold. Also you might have forgotten you don't own the island, nor do you have any server recognized power over it.
Your right I can’t force people to pay taxes but we can make things higher prices like we have explained 100 times. Like eatsmith has said he only plays 30 minutes a week that’s why he has people elect a government and give them regioning power etc. If you would check in all posts the president is the head of all operations and projects on the island with the support of the other gov people. You saying we can’t raise prices for a form of tax is crazy. We have a wonderful team working in Runnerboro me Marie eatsmith legoprodigy and more. If you feel that no one in the Runnerboro gov has no power and no authority then don’t run for the position as president again.

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Your right I can’t force people to pay taxes but we can make things higher prices like we have explained 100 times. Like eatsmith has said he only plays 30 minutes a week that’s why he has people elect a government and give them regioning power etc. If you would check in all posts the president is the head of all operations and projects on the island with the support of the other gov people. You saying we can’t raise prices for a form of tax is crazy. We have a wonderful team working in Runnerboro me Marie eatsmith legoprodigy and more. If you feel that no one in the Runnerboro gov has no power and no authority then don’t run for the position as president again.
You can't instruct people to sell things for higher and pay, or people reselling. My point is made and why should I waste my time with reading posts by an inactive player who uses lesser players to do things for him.

T

Trump15024

You can't instruct people to sell things for higher and pay, or people reselling. My point is made and why should I waste my time with reading posts by an inactive player who uses lesser players to do things for him.
We raise prices on products and plots we sell not the people living in Runnerboro. Eatsmith has been on here way longer than you so I wouldn't be downgrading him. He is also inactive because he is in college and works for The United States Department of Defense.

T

Trump15024

Lol say goodbye to everyone living on runnerboro... who voted for this lmao
The people who voted yes can comment if they would like. Plus taxes are not just in Runnerboro staff is starting to do this

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
The people who voted yes can comment if they would like.
Ok ty
[QUOTE="Gabriel, post: 52392, member 1921”] Plus taxes are not just in Runnerboro staff is starting to do this[/QUOTE]
... where ur facts from? No offense

Shadow_stalker77

Jul 14, 2017
This technically doesn't count as property tax, since it's only paid when the house is bought instead of every year. It's pretty much sales tax

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Wtf there is 4 members of the government me, eatsmith, legoprodigy, and marie the bill passed on 3/4 majority
The people dont have a say in this, i meant the poll u made majority of players said no.

T

Trump15024

The people dont have a say in this, i meant the poll u made majority of players said no.
ohh the poll I thought you were talking about the actual vote. When they pay taxes they are getting more quality in things in Runnerboro so why wouldn't people want to pay 5% more for a plot to make Runnerboro better including more public events etc. To answer an earlier question that we cant do a monthly tax we could possibly look at this as an option for plots that don't meet city standards. We are already implementing a new contract when you buy a plot or if you already have a plot that you have to sign a contract that you will keep your plot within the city standard rules.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
ohh the poll I thought you were talking about the actual vote. When they pay taxes they are getting more quality in things in Runnerboro so why wouldn't people want to pay 5% more for a plot to make Runnerboro better including more public events etc. To answer an earlier question that we cant do a monthly tax we could possibly look at this as an option for plots that don't meet city standards. We are already implementing a new contract when you buy a plot or if you already have a plot that you have to sign a contract that you will keep your plot within the city standard rules.
How do you force everyone to sign the contract tho right?

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Amd if they sell the plot to someone wothout an contract? Maybe you can beyyer talk to staff because it would be fun if an player had to pay like idk 1k a week to stay in his house but all that would become far to complicated. Maybe think about amother form of monney input. Like events renting on your island or roleplay areas where you can buy an roll and maybe an 'key' to your apartment that you can also rent in the roleplay world. This way you make runnerboro more attractive for other players and can earn some monney.

Status
Not open for further replies.