Not open for further replies.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Btw somebody here too for warps on islands? Like warp runnerboro etc. Because idk why thats never implemented into the server but i dont se the problem. Just region the warp area so it cant be edited.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
11 people voted no lol
Ikr xD but it’s what they want lmao

I’m giving away a runnerboro plot for exchange of 100k to someone :p

See? I’m not selling? I’m giving it but asking for something in return :p

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Hey you know in the netherlands you cant buy drugs as an store but ypu may sell. So what i say. Give someone drugs. And after that that person randomly give you monney. Tada

Reactions: Powerfull
T

Trump15024

How do you force everyone to sign the contract tho right?
I ask everyone nicely it's just a contract saying you will keep your plot neat I have already had a staff members sign some

T

Trump15024

How do you force everyone to sign the contract tho right?
Amd if they sell the plot to someone wothout an contract? Maybe you can beyyer talk to staff because it would be fun if an player had to pay like idk 1k a week to stay in his house but all that would become far to complicated. Maybe think about amother form of monney input. Like events renting on your island or roleplay areas where you can buy an roll and maybe an 'key' to your apartment that you can also rent in the roleplay world. This way you make runnerboro more attractive for other players and can earn some monney.
11 people voted no lol

@CP42 it's not "what we want". The poll was added to see some peoples opinion it was not a direct vote like I have said. The bill was passed by 3/4 majority out of people who are here to help the island, not the people who don't want to pay a small amount when they buy a plot such as plot hoarders. We will not accept the point that people just don't want to pay them. It's not what we want its better for the island and makes sure before you sell your half destroyed plot to fix it.

T

Trump15024

Lets not forget I added you to a conversation before the tax bill passed asking your companies opinion on this and you never responded so it dident seem like you cared in private only in public. The only person who actaully answered thanks @LavaFlake said that Omega will enforce these taxes and work on this bill so... https://imgur.com/a/zVRhQ

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Lets not forget I added you to a conversation before the tax bill passed asking your companies opinion on this and you never responded so it dident seem like you cared in private only in public. The only person who actaully answered thanks @LavaFlake said that Omega will enforce these taxes and work on this bill so... https://imgur.com/a/zVRhQ
Gl asking all the noobs that can just afford an plot to pay more. I mean why call it taxes? There more ways to make monney and an tax on an plot the goverment sells is just asking more for an plot? Is this just your way of saying that your going to higher the plot prices?

T

Trump15024

Gl asking all the noobs that can just afford an plot to pay more. I mean why call it taxes? There more ways to make monney and an tax on an plot the goverment sells is just asking more for an plot? Is this just your way of saying that your going to higher the plot prices?
We have adding many taxes to many things including plots. This bill also did more than just taxes it included more restrictions and more programs to make plots meet city standards. Also this bill includes a section as time goes by taxes go down so next month if we see improvement in plots we can lower the tax percentage to 3% instead of 5%.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
We have adding many taxes to many things including plots. This bill also did more than just taxes it included more restrictions and more programs to make plots meet city standards. Also this bill includes a section as time goes by taxes go down so next month if we see improvement in plots we can lower the tax percentage to 3% instead of 5%.
If people dont want to pay taxes you cant do anything about that.

T

Trump15024

If people dont want to pay taxes you cant do anything about that.
You don’t understand these taxes are at purchase such as when people purchase plots products or event tickets from us. We are contacting people who own regions in Runnerboro to sign contracts saying they will follow city standards and if they don’t sign these contracts and there plots don’t fit city standards we will not be lenient and will make a report with staff.

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
You don’t understand these taxes are at purchase such as when people purchase plots products or event tickets from us. We are contacting people who own regions in Runnerboro to sign contracts saying they will follow city standards and if they don’t sign these contracts and there plots don’t fit city standards we will not be lenient and will make a report with staff.
yea but this is not an official server thing so if they own the plot already you cannot make them as it has nothing to do with staff or server rules

T

Trump15024

yea but this is not an official server thing so if they own the plot already you cannot make them as it has nothing to do with staff or server rules
Yes it does if their plots don’t fit city standards we report it to staff like we have done before and plots are usually taken or they warn them. We are also asking these people to sign contracts as if there plots don’t fit city standards we will be more lenient on them but if they haven’t and there plots don’t fit city standards we will report it first thing to staff.

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
Yes it does if their plots don’t fit city standards we report it to staff like we have done before and plots are usually taken or they warn them. We are also asking these people to sign contracts as if there plots don’t fit city standards we will be more lenient on them but if they haven’t and there plots don’t fit city standards we will report it first thing to staff.
i was talking about the contract not the city standards

T

Trump15024

Lol if u wanna tax us a FULL 10 PERCENT we will move to another island :p
Gl with ur business then
The bill clearly states its 5% tax when properties are bought. I don’t know why you quoted a post that has nothing to do with this specific tax. You don’t even have a company plot in Runnerboro so how are you even leaving? But go ahead and leave just shows that companies are after money we can also use the space of your plots to so we will be happy to use these plots.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
The bill clearly states its 5% tax when properties are bought. I don’t know why you quoted a post that has nothing to do with this specific tax. You don’t even have a company plot in Runnerboro so how are you even leaving? But go ahead and leave just shows that companies are after money we can also use the space of your plots to so we will be happy to use these plots.
Bc u quoted the post? So then I quoted it back? We aren’t after money but u did promise me a plot and no offense but people won’t come if you charge them or us a tax. sell 1 property and u make 200k, which would make more then 4 months of taxes

Reactions: __Remy
T

Trump15024

Bc u quoted the post? So then I quoted it back? We aren’t after money but u did promise me a plot and no offense but people won’t come if you charge them or us a tax. sell 1 property and u make 200k, which would make more then 4 months of taxes
You don’t get the point of this it’s not a recurring tax every month we are adding a one time tax when you buy a plot. I did promise you a plot but since you said you were moving to another island that’s fine.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
You don’t get the point of this it’s not a recurring tax every month we are adding a one time tax when you buy a plot. I did promise you a plot but since you said you were moving to another island that’s fine.
Nvm, thank you for clarifying I thought u were taxing each week, that’s why I thought it would be unsustainable, ty tho. Also I never said I was moving I said if it continued we might

Status
Not open for further replies.