Case Closed Scam Apartment Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Popcorn

thqughtt
thqughtt
Dec 28, 2017
1) @TrumpIsMexican
2) Okay. I'm not going to go overload with this since it is the new year and I don't feel like being that person. So, Trump asked me if I would like and apartment, and of course I said yes since I didn't have much money. So I asked if I could come and view the apartment and Trump said yes. So I teleported to him and looked at the apartment and it was a nice apartment and I could really use it. I said that I wouldn't be able to afford it, and so he asked how much in total I had and I rounded it off to 26k and he said that would work since he didn't need the apartment anymore. So he told me to pay and I asked if he could go ahead and transfer it just to be on the safe side, but he said it would take a while and he promised it would be safe so I trusted him because I am that type of person. So I paid and asked when it would be up by and he said by tomorrow so I said okay and thank you. That was approximately 2-3 days ago. I messaged him 1 or 2 days ago about when it would be up because 1 day had passed and he was on. He said tomorrow/24 hours come back tomorrow. I said okay. I mailed him yesterday and asked when it would be done and I never got a response.

I would honestly either like to have the apartment like I paid for, or a refund in my money total of 26k because I could use it for better things.

3) No, because I don't know how to do the whole picture thing and couldn't take any pictures even if I knew how because the chat was so fired up.

Thank you for reviewing this and I hope you have a wonderful New Year's Day and a wonderful 2018.
-Autumn

Reactions: Powerfull
Status
Not open for further replies.