scam

somedutchman

Jul 13, 2017
hello staff of mc cities today (13-07-2017) i got scammed for 50k when buy some piece of land from louveza. she said that she would not scam me but after that she didnt answer me when i asked why shen still had the land. so could you do something for me so i could get my money back
thank you,
somedutchman

Louveza

Jul 7, 2017
hello staff of mc cities today (13-07-2017) i got scammed for 50k when buy some piece of land from louveza. she said that she would not scam me but after that she didnt answer me when i asked why shen still had the land. so could you do something for me so i could get my money back
thank you,
somedutchman
u need proof and dont lie...

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017
Disregarding section rules will result in being warned. Read section rules before commenting.
thank you,
somedutchman
Format? Also I think ur lying, Though I am kinda defending louveza. Many people are taking advantage of her, now these days many people lie about louveza scamming them and WANTS money. Seems like this court case is one of those money greedy framing people?

Reactions: Louveza

somedutchman

Jul 13, 2017
really louveza you scam so many people and you still dont want to say you did it because if i look in court cases there are more people who are saying that you scammed them so just shut up

Louveza

Jul 7, 2017
Format? Also I think ur lying, Though I am kinda defending louveza. Many people are taking advantage of her, now these days many people lie about louveza scamming them and WANTS money. Seems like this court case is one of those money greedy framing people?
thank you. atleast someone gets it

H

Heather

Please remember to follow any format shown in the pinned threads at the top of a section of the forums. Do you have any proof of what happened? We can't really help without proof, so please always remember to take screenshots of things that happen if you are scammed or a player breaks our server rules. However, Louveza has been banned for her actions.

Reactions: Powerfull

Louveza

Jul 7, 2017
Please remember to follow any format shown in the pinned threads at the top of a section of the forums. Do you have any proof of what happened? We can't really help without proof, so please always remember to take screenshots of things that happen if you are scammed or a player breaks our server rules. However, Louveza has been banned for her actions.
for my actions? lol no i got banned for saying things to neubless eventho he said stuff to me but sure whatever