MehLife

Former Staff
Verified
MehLife
MehLife
Apr 19, 2017
Everywhere
I am accusing RalphConeIII

He said on chat "Selling smart watch" and put it on AH for $10,000 and me, really wanting a smart watch. Asked if it was real, he said yes. I bought it. And I saw it did nothing but tell the time, I told him give me my money back this is fake. He said what do you mean, it tells time. Now I am really mad at him and I want my money back

At the time, I didn't really know about court cases so I can not give more evidence.

sundae22 knows. So you can ask her.

Death

Mar 18, 2017

He said on chat "Selling smart watch" and put it on AH for $10,000 and me, really wanting a smart watch. Asked if it was real, he said yes. I bought it. And I saw it did nothing but tell the time, I told him give me my money back this is fake. He said what do you mean, it tells time. Now I am really mad at him and I want my money back

At the time, I didn't really know about court cases so I can not give more evidence.

Well the point of a smart watch is to tell time, huh maybe u didnt use it right and like a multi tool ha ssomeway of operating it

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
RalphConeIII was renaming clocks "SmartWatch" and putting them on /ah. I told everyone I could that they were fake, and did the [item] thing with my own smart watch in my hand so they could see how the name differed (wasn't italicized, was bold, was two words, font was gray). Funnydsk most likely bought one of these clocks, thinking it was the real thing.

T

Trump15024

Smart watches are sold for 15k. Only buy smart watches from tech companies like Apple which I own and Micorsoft

Reactions: Turkey

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Smart watches are sold for 15k. Only buy smart watches from tech companies like Apple which I own and Micorsoft
Gabriel there are more companies than us and people can buy whatever they want as long as they are a smartt buyer

cat

Verified
plscat
plscat
Citizen
Jan 28, 2016
a dark room somewhere
Even though you do not have proof, I will be personally refunding you the money you lost (msg me next time you are in-game), and as for smart watches, next time someone offers to do this keep an eye out for the text colour. If the colour of the text is a light gray (such as the colour of chat), then it is a real one, otherwise, it's not real, so please be careful next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.