Case Closed Scammed by glxbetrxtter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leroymooshoo312

Jul 12, 2017
under my covers. Lemme alone
1. Who are you accusing? glxbetrxtter
2. What are your claims/accusations? scamming me 15k for 1 stack of cocaine after said selling for $100. also logged out in my house
3. Any additional proof you can provide us? oh... I just got a "couple" screenshots https://imgur.com/a/OskRZ
I just logged on and as soon as I did, glxbetrxtter msged me "hey you want a stack of coke for only 100? I'm getting rid of it." and I said sure. smart me knew that since he put it on /ah, because ive done this before to make money, except I didnt't scam ppl, is that you cant see the price or whos selling the cocaine. so I go on /ah and I buy it, AFTER checking my balance, and then find that I have 150 bucks out of my 17k and then, since I wanted him to give it to me in person, I tpad him to my house, (this is before I bought off of /ah) and as soon as I bought it and tried msging him that I was filing a lawsuit, he logged out on my property: NA-H1

I am suing glxbetrxtter 25k
17k for scam price
3k for scamming me
and 5k for making me have to take time out of my day having to write this msg
@nibble @LeanneTheUnicorn @DarkMagicinY @Izzie

T

Trump15024

1. Who are you accusing? glxbetrxtter
2. What are your claims/accusations? scamming me 15k for 1 stack of cocaine after said selling for $100. also logged out in my house
3. Any additional proof you can provide us? oh... I just got a "couple" screenshots https://imgur.com/a/OskRZ
I just logged on and as soon as I did, glxbetrxtter msged me "hey you want a stack of coke for only 100? I'm getting rid of it." and I said sure. smart me knew that since he put it on /ah, because ive done this before to make money, except I didnt't scam ppl, is that you cant see the price or whos selling the cocaine. so I go on /ah and I buy it, AFTER checking my balance, and then find that I have 150 bucks out of my 17k and then, since I wanted him to give it to me in person, I tpad him to my house, (this is before I bought off of /ah) and as soon as I bought it and tried msging him that I was filing a lawsuit, he logged out on my property: NA-H1

I am suing glxbetrxtter 25k
17k for scam price
3k for scamming me
and 5k for making me have to take time out of my day having to write this msg
@nibble @LeanneTheUnicorn @DarkMagicinY @Izzie
I can confirm this guy did message me to saying do you want a stack of coke for $100 since "I dont want it anymore"

Reactions: Leroymooshoo312

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
It appears that the agreed upon price was $100 for a stack of cocaine. @Leroymooshoo312 bought the item from /ah, but it was put on for the wrong price (intentionally or not). @glxbetrxtter, please pay Leroymooshoo312 $16,900. Leroy, keep the cocaine and remember to never buy items on /ah unless you know the actual price, or keep the amount of money you expect the price to be and put the rest in the bank to avoid scams. Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.