Scammed by louvenza

saysay235

Jul 10, 2017
1. I am accusing @Louvenza
2. @louvenza told me that she would sell me a property for 60k. I warped to her property and paid her, and the never released the plot fo rme to buy. She will not reply when i message her. I am being continuously ignored when i attempt to talk to her about it and i am getting extremely upset about this.
3. I am unable to access the chat logs, but @Catootje and @DarkMagicianY were both there and saw it happen.

Last edited:

saysay235

Jul 10, 2017
I get on minecraft bc it helps calm my anxiety, but this sent me into an attack and it was an aweful experience

Louveza

Jul 7, 2017
1. I am accusing @Louvenza
2. @louvenza told me that she would sell me a property for 60k. I warped to her property and paid her, and the never released the plot fo rme to buy. She will not reply when i message her. I am being continuously ignored when i attempt to talk to her about it and i am getting extremely upset about this.
3. I am unable to access the chat logs, but @Catootje and @DarkMagicianY were both there and saw it happen.
And its louveza not louvenza

T

Trump15024

This is absolutely weird there has been like 5 lawsuits filed again this person in the last day.