Status
Not open for further replies.

Andesine

Oct 26, 2016
1. Who are you accusing?
Louveza
2. What are your claims/accusations?
Scamming me of 30k.

We had a deal. I would build her a statue of her skin on her plot, and she would pay me thirty thousand dollars (30k) when I finished. I finished, and she told me she would get it later. About half an hour later, I asked again. She told me to wait a minute since she was going to the bank. She never paid me my money, so later I asked her again. This time, I was more insistent. She told me to wait again, but I told her to pay me now. She was rude to me, denying to pay, and then when I threatened to sue her, she stated she didn't know me and we had no deal. I continued to threaten to sue, and she said she would pay me later, as she only had 2k now. I had seen her balance earlier and simply assumed she had money in the bank, as most players do. She then went on to insult how I was raised and my gender. She told me she didn't care if I sued her, so here I am.

3. Any additional proof you can provide us?

Let's go over this again. She messaged me asking for a statue, and we agreed on a price:

So went to her plot, as shown in the picture, and was asked to build it there:

So I started building the statue, and she told me she had to go and would pay me when she got back:

So I built the statue:

After I finished, I added a few watermarks to make sure she didn't try to pass it off as her own, the second of which I won't show in case she tries to destroy them. At this point, I was already not entirely sure she would pay, so I made sure to get plenty of evidence. The first watermark:

Then, a few more hours passed and I had moved on to a new customer when she came on and told me to wait longer:

Then, it came to light that she actually didn't have enough money to pay me:

And tried to say that her balance was personal info:

Then she denied knowing what I was talking about. She lied:

Then I told her I was sueing her, and she said she didn't know me so to go on ahead:

So I went to see her in person. She saw me and "realized I was a girl" which she apparently didn't know until she saw my skin. (Kind of weird since she watched me build half her statue in creative without armor on, but that's besides the point). She then accused me of being uncivilized:

Then she told me that it was my fault for not knowing she didn't have the money (cut out, but I'll get logs if required), and told me to leave:

So I left to make this court case. And that's what happened. Any further info can be provided via logs, if necessary.

I don't know what her plot ID is, but if I get it I'll put it here.

Thank you!

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Hope this works for you just like my eaten axe is given back

Louveza

Jul 7, 2017
Yeah actually I have loads to.commentps4 synomon or whatever. First of all I dont like how it.looks. who builds a statue with different blocks. You mainly use wool cuz it loooks better. And also u cut out the part where I said. "Ill pay you only if I like it or it looks good" or something like that. And also I told him to be patient. Which he wasnt and.kept talking to me even tho I wanted him to go away cuz I was doing something. So it got really annoying. I was gonna say.more but I cant remember. If I remember ill post it.

Louveza

Jul 7, 2017
Btw I typed that on my phone so thats why there are loads of dots and mistakes

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Yeah actually I have loads to.commentps4 synomon or whatever. First of all I dont like how it.looks. who builds a statue with different blocks. You mainly use wool cuz it loooks better. And also u cut out the part where I said. "Ill pay you only if I like it or it looks good" or something like that. And also I told him to be patient. Which he wasnt and.kept talking to me even tho I wanted him to go away cuz I was doing something. So it got really annoying. I was gonna say.more but I cant remember. If I remember ill post it.
You never specifically gave instructions about the quality (If you have proof she said that you could post it). If you had wanted it to be built a certain way you should've told her ...

Also, I personally think it looks great, the block variation makes it stand out nicely.

Louveza

Jul 7, 2017
You never specifically gave instructions about the quality (If you have proof she said that you could post it). If you had wanted it to be built a certain way you should've told her ...

Also, I personally think it looks great, the block variation makes it stand out nicely.
Well yeah obviously he isnt gonna post that and no it.doesnt look good statues are supposed to be made out of wool so it looks even and nice. Not like that

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
She may not post that, but still you're at fault (currently). Statues are usually not just made out of wool and you should've taken more care to let Intima know how you wanted it built.

Building something with just one block type is pretty much a nightmare (asthetically speaking).

Reactions: TheDiamondTiger

Louveza

Jul 7, 2017
She may not post that, but still you're at fault (currently). Statues are usually not just made out of wool and you should've taken more care to let Intima know how you wanted it built.

Building something with just one block type is pretty much a nightmare (asthetically speaking).
Well he should have seen that I had no money. Not my fault

Andesine

Oct 26, 2016
You said you liked it repeatedly. Want me to get logs? I was half finished and you came on like, "It looks great!" And you never said only if you liked it. I will get logs, if you keep denying it.

Reactions: Y0raiz0r and Turkey

Andesine

Oct 26, 2016
You said you liked it repeatedly. Want me to get logs? I was half finished and you came on like, "It looks great!" And you never said only if you liked it. I will get logs, if you keep denying it.
Logs:

When you came on while I was still building:

[12:25:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] + louveza has joined the server
[12:25:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [[Creative]louveza -> me] it looks soo cool
[12:26:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> [Creative]louveza] ty

When I was finished:

[13:10:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [G] [SrDoctor][Creative]iIntimai »» anything you want me to change?
[13:10:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [G] [Hunter][Creative]louveza »» no it looks great

If you wanted something changed, you should have let me know. But you didn't. You said it looked great, so I assumed you meant it.

Well he should have seen that I had no money. Not my fault
As I said in the main post, I thought you had money in the bank. Most people don't walk around with all their money on hand. Especially since after, you said you were going to the bank to get it so...

And also I told him to be patient. Which he wasnt and.kept talking to me even tho I wanted him to go away cuz I was doing something. So it got really annoying.
I waited several hours to ask for the third time. When I wouldn't go away, you were trying to buy 50 tacos. I think me getting paid for my hours of work is a bit more important than that.

First of all I dont like how it.looks. who builds a statue with different blocks. You mainly use wool cuz it loooks better.
Adding on to this, there weren't enough shades of blue for wool. There's two blue wool. There were a lot on yours. So I used prismarine, which in my opinion looked a lot cooler.

EDIT: Added more responses to her comment.

Last edited:

Louveza

Jul 7, 2017
Logs:

When you came on while I was still building:

[12:25:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] + louveza has joined the server
[12:25:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [[Creative]louveza -> me] it looks soo cool
[12:26:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> [Creative]louveza] ty

When I was finished:

[13:10:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [G] [SrDoctor][Creative]iIntimai »» anything you want me to change?
[13:10:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [G] [Hunter][Creative]louveza »» no it looks great

If you wanted something changed, you should have let me know. But you didn't. You said it looked great, so I assumed you meant it.

As I said in the main post, I thought you had money in the bank. Most people don't walk around with all their money on hand. Especially since after, you said you were going to the bank to get it so...

I waited several hours to ask for the third time. When I wouldn't go away, you were trying to buy 50 tacos. I think me getting paid for my hours of work is a bit more important than that.

Adding on to this, there weren't enough shades of blue for wool. There's two blue wool. There were a lot on yours. So I used prismarine, which in my opinion looked a lot cooler.

EDIT: Added more responses to her comment.
No need to write an essay geez..

Anyway. ASSUMING that I have money in the bank isnt. Good enough. Before you built it you should have asked

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
No need to write an essay geez..

Anyway. ASSUMING that I have money in the bank isnt. Good enough. Before you built it you should have asked
No she shouldn't have. I apologize for speaking on this post because it does not concern me. However, It annoys me greatly how this Louveza lies, then spits complete non-sense when she is proven wrong. I am a witness for andesine, For I talked to louveza and saw her plot.

Louveza

Jul 7, 2017
No she shouldn't have. I apologize for speaking on this post because it does not concern me. However, It annoys me greatly how this Louveza lies, then spits complete non-sense when she is proven wrong. I am a witness for andesine, For I talked to louveza and saw her plot.
And who are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.