Case Closed Scammed by Louveza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

Mar 18, 2017

All you've done is make excuses. Blame it on me, said I should have known, said I'm greedy. Take responsibility for your mistake and fix it. Lying isn't getting you anywhere except for into deeper trouble.
Couldn't have said it better myself

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada

All you've done is make excuses. Blame it on me, said I should have known, said I'm greedy. Take responsibility for your mistake and fix it. Lying isn't getting you anywhere except for into deeper trouble.
It is true. Every time I see someone make a good point against you, you lie to get out it or you just ignore it even though it is the truth.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
It is true. Every time I see someone make a good point against you, you lie to get out it or you just ignore it even though it is the truth.
That's what she's been doing to me all day while I was laying out some stuff on her

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
Ha llllol how did I.mess with loads of people
You've scammed TWO people in one day, also you stole a watch from piggy and refused to give it back exclaiming that it was yours but it really wasn't and then you try to sell it. That's how you've messed with loads of people.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
You've scammed TWO people in one day also you stole a watch from piggy and refused to give it back exclaiming that it was yours but it really wasn't and then you try to sell it. That's how you've messed with loads of people.
Woahhhhhhhhhhh

Louveza

Jul 7, 2017
You've scammed TWO people in one day, also you stole a watch from piggy and refused to give it back exclaiming that it was yours but it really wasn't and then you try to sell it. That's how you've messed with loads of people.
I didnt steal the watch it was mine. Unless u cancan prove that I did steal it then sire keep saying it. But its minr

Andesine

Oct 26, 2016
I didnt steal the watch it was mine. Unless u cancan prove that I did steal it then sire keep saying it. But its minr
I'd assume chat logs will prove otherwise, but as it's currently hearsay, in that case you're presumed innocent. Unless I haven't seen his case against you yet, however. Though there is enough evidence in this case to prove you guilty.

Reactions: Jabu

cat

Verified
plscat
plscat
Citizen
Jan 28, 2016
a dark room somewhere
Well, from what I've seen, @Louveza if you tell someone you will pay them, you need to do so. If you don't have the cash at time, simply let the player you told you would pay know to avoid such things.

@Louveza, you need to give @Andesine the 30k you told her you would give her. And for next time, no matter the quality of what was built or if you liked it or not, you still need to pay as thats what you said you would do.

Status
Not open for further replies.