Scammed for 40k

TrendyTooth03

Nov 9, 2015
In this court case I am accusing ExtremeAJ0902

I am accusing him because he scammed me selling a 40k house that didn't even belong to him pretending that it was his house although it belonged to Zeltrax1013

The proof I can provide is a log from yesterdays session (I was not able to send the file (the error code:The upladed file does not have an allowed extension)ore than happy to send it over Skype my username is TrendyTooth03 sorry for any inconvenience)

Thank you for your time

H

Heather

A few questions:

1) When you were considering buying the plot, did you walk onto the plot and take note of the owner?
2) When you "bought" the plot did you /pay the user or use /as buy (or clicking the for sale sign)?

When you are thinking of purchasing a house, make sure that you check the house sign (contact a sr mod or admin if there isn't one visable for the plot). This ensures that you know who is selling the plot and for how much.

TrendyTooth03

Nov 9, 2015
1)I didn't walk on the plot beacause I didn't want the house but the plot itself
2)I did /pay the user because I was to stupid to belive that the plot has problems with /as resell
And do you want to see the log?

H

Heather

We do not use logs as solid evidence because there is the chance that they can be modified. However, you can copy and paste the important part here for me to read and consider.

TrendyTooth03

Nov 9, 2015
[20:38:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> [C]Extreme] 40k ill have it now
[20:38:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [[C]Extreme -> me] kk give meh boi 40 for the house
[20:39:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You have 3 messages! Type /mail read to view your mail.
[20:39:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> [C]Extreme] put it on sale.
[20:39:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> [C]Extreme] any time
[20:40:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [[C]Extreme -> me] you have to trust me this house is glitched with selling is and i cant put it for sale so you have to do /pay ExtremeAJ0902 40000
[20:40:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> [C]Extreme] you have to stand on the plot to do it
[20:40:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [[C]Extreme -> me] im not playing with you i tried it before it didnt work
[20:41:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> [C]Extreme] stand on the plot and do /as resell 40000
[20:41:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> [C]Extreme] how are you going to transfer the house then
[20:42:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [[C]Extreme -> me] comon man trust me :( :( i will tell staff to and if theres a problem you will get your money back
[20:42:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> [C]Extreme] ok if anything doesnt work contact fvhn or Nebuobbles
[20:42:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] $40000 has been sent to [C]Extreme.
[20:42:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> [C]Extreme] there
I had to edit it so it fits in to the 10,000 character limit of the forum but im still more than happy to send the whole log over Skype opened or not.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
[20:38:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> [C]Extreme] 40k ill have it now
[20:38:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [[C]Extreme -> me] kk give meh boi 40 for the house
[20:39:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You have 3 messages! Type /mail read to view your mail.
[20:39:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> [C]Extreme] put it on sale.
[20:39:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> [C]Extreme] any time
[20:40:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [[C]Extreme -> me] you have to trust me this house is glitched with selling is and i cant put it for sale so you have to do /pay ExtremeAJ0902 40000
[20:40:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> [C]Extreme] you have to stand on the plot to do it
[20:40:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [[C]Extreme -> me] im not playing with you i tried it before it didnt work
[20:41:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> [C]Extreme] stand on the plot and do /as resell 40000
[20:41:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> [C]Extreme] how are you going to transfer the house then
[20:42:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [[C]Extreme -> me] comon man trust me :( :( i will tell staff to and if theres a problem you will get your money back
[20:42:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> [C]Extreme] ok if anything doesnt work contact fvhn or Nebuobbles
[20:42:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] $40000 has been sent to [C]Extreme.
[20:42:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> [C]Extreme] there
I had to edit it so it fits in to the 10,000 character limit of the forum but im still more than happy to send the whole log over Skype opened or not.
Oh yes, he was complaining to me about him not being able to place blocks on the plot, so he said he would just sell it. I tried to warn anyone going to look at it not to buy it, but sorry I didn't warn u :(

Death

Mar 18, 2017
This is true as zeltrax told me there is a problem with /as resell and was gonna sell me one of his houses for 60k and told me to pay him and he will hand it over, first of you still have to do /as resell to hand over the plot which means I kinda suspected either he's stupid, avoiding me or scamming, i think the plot was georgetown-1

Reactions: Powerfull

TrendyTooth03

Nov 9, 2015
This is true as zeltrax told me there is a problem with /as resell and was gonna sell me one of his houses for 60k and told me to pay him and he will hand it over, first of you still have to do /as resell to hand over the plot which means I kinda suspected either he's stupid, avoiding me or scamming, i think the plot was georgetown-1
It was Georgetown-1

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
I can confirm that Zeltraz refused to put it on resell when he was advertising the house. He said it would not work and just dismissed most queries asked about it by other players viewing the house.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I can confirm that Zeltraz refused to put it on resell when he was advertising the house. He said it would not work and just dismissed most queries asked about it by other players viewing the house.
Ikr can staff strip the plot off him so annoying

H

Heather

It was Georgetown-1
Georgetown-1 does not exist, Gorgetown-1 does however. Please make sure to always double check region names.

Please remember that you should NEVER pay someone with /pay for a house. We have never had an issue with /as resell (price) (plot name) not working and if you ever do encounter an error please contact an admin immediately, don't /pay for the house. This is an obvious scam. Always remember to check the plot sign (If there is not one, contact a staff member) and click the sign or use /as buy (After checking /as reselling to verify the price!) to buy the house.

Reactions: Powerfull

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
Georgetown-1 does not exist, Gorgetown-1 does however. Please make sure to always double check region names.

Please remember that you should NEVER pay someone with /pay for a house. We have never had an issue with /as resell (price) (plot name) not working and if you ever do encounter an error please contact an admin immediately, don't /pay for the house. This is an obvious scam. Always remember to check the plot sign (If there is not one, contact a staff member) and click the sign or use /as buy (After checking /as reselling to verify the price!) to buy the house.
If you don't see a sign you can do the above^
Or you can do /as info region <Region name>.
It shows who owns the property and the price of which it's selling for.