LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
1) Dzrizzt, IDK9X15 and Sadler02

2) This person claimed to be someone I made a deal with and I paid him money, he was banned several times but he ban evaded and tricked me into giving him money by pretending to be someone he's not. I paid him literally 1mill and 187k all together, I realised after some time that it wasn't that person so I made him admit that I paid him, he received 1mill on Sadler and the others received 100k and 87k separately. I worked so hard for this money and I was scammed by someone that keeps ban evading. After i confronted him he said that i payed him 1mill and that it was a troll and /ignore me. :(

Pic of convo
https://imgur.com/a/IaQP1

Death

Mar 18, 2017

2) This person claimed to be someone I made a deal with and I paid him money, he was banned several times but he ban evaded and tricked me into giving him money by pretending to be someone he's not. I paid him literally 1mill and 187k all together, I realised after some time that it wasn't that person so I made him admit that I paid him, he received 1mill on Sadler and the others received 100k and 87k separately. I worked so hard for this money and I was scammed by someone that keeps ban evading. After i confronted him he said that i payed him 1mill and that it was a troll and /ignore me. :(

Pic of convo
Why tf would u believe people saying they are someone or an alt, u need like legit confirmation before throwing out cash like that

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Why tf would u believe people saying they are someone or an alt, u need like legit confirmation before throwing out cash like that
I did not just believe him for no reason some how this guy got access to our private messages and knew exactly what we were doing, not to mention he also tried to ddos my IP address but thank god for that 30 network protection lol

Reactions: Powerfull

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Something that could possibly help is if an admin can check my payment logs of who I paid and how much, in total it was 3 payments, 1million, 100k, and 87k

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
This person also scammed blockbutter_3, of 90k. This is worse, gl getting ur money back!

Also sadler got banned, and he's used about 8 different alts

Reactions: LavaFlake

Tricoh

Tricoh
Tricoh
Jan 21, 2017
Florida
osu.ppy.sh

Pic of convo
I wouldn't give money to people like that :/ Good luck on getting it back.

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
This person also scammed blockbutter_3, of 90k. This is worse, gl getting ur money back!

Also sadler got banned, and he's used about 8 different alts
I wouldn't give money to people like that :/ Good luck on getting it back.
Thats the problem this person was banned, and he keeps ban evading, and i didnt just give my money to anyone he some how got access to a private convo between me and my friend which he used to get money from me, and he keeps coming back.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Gg
Thats the problem this person was banned, and he keeps ban evading, and i didnt just give my money to anyone he some how got access to a private convo between me and my friend which he used to get money from me, and he keeps coming back.

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
@MCminer27 To whom did you pay the money to (Which account) and when did you do that?
Ok i payed to 3 different accounts, 3 different payments.

First i believe to sadler02 1million
then 100k to Dzrizzt, and finally 87k to IDK9X15.

Keep in mind they're all the same person. and I might've mixed up between the Dzrizzt and IDK9X15

Coban

Developer
Jul 31, 2014
Ok i payed to 3 different accounts, 3 different payments.

First i believe to sadler02 1million
then 100k to Dzrizzt, and finally 87k to IDK9X15.

Keep in mind they're all the same person. and I might've mixed up between the Dzrizzt and IDK9X15
When did you send those payments?

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Coban I believe he will be able to find it in the logs, by typing up the names if hes on Mac. So He needs to check each one from today until he finds it, then I suggest he screenshots it and attach the photo here

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
@MCminer27 To whom did you pay the money to (Which account) and when did you do that?
oh and i payed
the 87k is on the day of this post, and the 100k is on the day before this post, and the million is 3 days before this post i believe, not 100% sure u can check my balance logs it shows there

Coban

Developer
Jul 31, 2014
The logs show that you made four payments to Sadler02, two worth 2 million and the other two worth 200k
Something doesn't add up with what you said

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
The logs show that you made four payments to Sadler02, two worth 2 million and the other two worth 200k
Something doesn't add up with what you said
im, not 100% sure how much I paid him, but it's definitely around 1.5mil, in the end, i may have had something wrong im sorry don't remember the exact details. But if that's the case then ok i guess so.

fvhn

Former Staff
Nov 26, 2016
im, not 100% sure how much I paid him, but it's definitely around 1.5mil, in the end, i may have had something wrong im sorry don't remember the exact details. But if that's the case then ok i guess so.
You can check in your logs how much you paid..

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
I just went through 3 tutorials and for some reason, no chat log was found on my laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.