Case Closed Scammed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluepon

Oct 8, 2017
1) The accused's username is itzKourtney

2) I was killed in /warp bank, when I re spawned, I was met with a girl that suggested I lend my stuff to her for the reason, "It's very damaged". It was fishy, therefore I declined the offer. She then starts yelling in chat that I "scammed her". She wouldn't stop and people were believing her. She said she'd stop if I lend her my sword. So I did, she then said "Oh no my laptop is at 2% I'll give it to you tomorrow". She then left the server and no matter how much attention I got, there was no proof to show I was telling the truth. I've waited 2 days now and she ignores me whenever I try to talk to her.

3) I have some eye witnesses. One of them is Rotten_Taco, if this case is viewed, he will provide as much evidence as possible. But for now, all I can provide are log readings, which I don't have access to.

I hope this reaches out and can be solved, thank you.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I suggest your provide the log readings of when this happen, open your logs in mac or windows search a video how to on YouTube or ask someone, I'm too busy to explain the process, also I would suggest trying to screenshot the logs of when it happened and post it on imgur and send the link here by commenting the link once after tell staff when it happened like the date and time for you and the location if you don't want to share your country location you may estimate it for example your in Australia and it happens 3am, estimate the time to New York and make it 12 noon New York time, like (October 9,2017,New York Time: 12:00 Noon) something like that, and staff will marsh the logs to the server logs at that date

Reactions: Powerfull

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
@Death_Inferno360 please keep in mind to not comment in court cases unless being directly involved.

@Bluepon Unfortunately due to insufficient evidence provided for the case, I will close it now. In the future make sure to take screenshots using f2 for evidence if you think you are getting scammed,

Status
Not open for further replies.