Scamming

Abbey

Dec 14, 2017
:D
1. Who are you accusing? get_rektm8_ (ingame name)
2. What are your claims/accusations? Long story short. he was selling me 1 stack of chickens for 2.5k. I told him to put it on ah, but he said it wasn't working for some reason, so I paid him 2.5 by /pay get_rektm8 2500 put he gave me 2 rabbit legs instead of a stack of chicken. I told him that he scammed me but he doesn't admit. All in the screenshots :D
3. Any additional proof you can provide us?

Last edited:
Reactions: Powerfull

Abbey

Dec 14, 2017
Sorry, I forgot to mention something.
1. At first, he asked the_slayer1999 to hang around with him. I was bored, and msg him to request to hang around with him, which he agreed to. He tpa me to his place and tried to get me buy his drug recipe book and doctor exam answers, which I refused to. He then told me to leave and persuaded me to buy his items. And I decided to buy food from him.
2. When I asked him what food he has, he told me he had chicken and potatoes, showing these two items on his hands (holding each for 1 second, to prove that he had them). He also mentioned that his /ah is not working, even after I taught him how do use it.

Conclusion: Due to these reasons, I think it is reasonable to assume that he had the intention to scam mccities players. Or else he wouldn't beg me to buy his items (or even request to hang around) and if he could've checked his inventory and easily notice the stack of chicken after I msg him about the rabbit legs, instead of denying.

Abbey

Dec 14, 2017
:D
1. Who are you accusing? get_rektm8_ (ingame name)
2. What are your claims/accusations? Long story short. he was selling me 1 stack of chickens for 2.5k. I told him to put it on ah, but he said it wasn't working for some reason, so I paid him 2.5 by /pay get_rektm8 2500 put he gave me 2 rabbit legs instead of a stack of chicken. I told him that he scammed me but he doesn't admit. All in the screenshots :D
3. Any additional proof you can provide us?
but*

Reactions: Powerfull