School Dr. Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trump15024

1. Rank Citizen

2. Ar check: 6 days 22 hours 15 minutes

3. I passed the dr exam at the mccities university and passed with a 100% correct answers I would love to help the students feel better so they can get a good education.

T

Trump15024

Well if it is a nurse they don't even have a dr. I am not getting in to politics.

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
I already told you this is not a job, and you cant apply for it. You also applied under the wrong thread. Please listen to me in the future, its getting frustrating.

Reactions: Miilk
D

Deleted member 832

Gabriel, someone with a skin of someone who wants to defund and destroy health care, is probably a bad doctor and the school nurse should be atleast a sr doctor.
Goodbye Obama Care!!! Lol- in England all healthcare is free :)

T

Trump15024

1. This is not a job? but in the school you have a designated area for a school nurse or doctor and even the teacher mentioned it to me.

2. How is it frustrating me trying to add improvements to the school and server?

T

Trump15024

In the United States no person not even illegal can be turned down my any hospital in the US

T

Trump15024

No we don't, our healthcare system is great. The maximum wait is 3hours- and that's on a very busy day
Ok no more politics (we must be doing something right we are the number one country in the world!)

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
1. This is not a job? but in the school you have a designated area for a school nurse or doctor and even the teacher mentioned it to me.

2. How is it frustrating me trying to add improvements to the school and server?
Have you thought that maybe no one wants you as a school staff? You tend to be disrespectful and all your forums posts are immature (AND) don't follow the guidelines what so ever.

Reactions: TheDiamondTiger

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016

I spoke to you about how its just for decoration. If I wanted you to be a doctor at the school I'd let you, but its not a job we offer and you never got permission from anyone to apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.