Seasons for Role Play?!

Seasons?

• Yes

• Your dead in game!

Results are only viewable after voting.

CreeperGamer

I have been on the there for quite awhile and I've been thinking "This server is missing something!" and then it hit me Seasons! Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall were all missing from the server. Can we please add seasons! Their one of the keys to the awesome role play server in my opinion MC Cities. Somebody told me on another server "Seasons are treasons to all servers!" and I said "Their not to a cool role play server in my opinion." Think about it what would the players think if they saw that it was changing seasons. I know I made forums about my crazy ideas. This idea is so crazy that it might get me killed in game a lot of times to the point where a bounty needs to put on me! Please think about it!

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
I have been on the there for quite awhile and I've been thinking "This server is missing something!" and then it hit me Seasons! Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall were all missing from the server. Can we please add seasons! Their one of the keys to the awesome role play server in my opinion MC Cities. Somebody told me on another server "Seasons are treasons to all servers!" and I said "Their not to a cool role play server in my opinion." Think about it what would the players think if they saw that it was changing seasons. I know I made forums about my crazy ideas. This idea is so crazy that it might get me killed in game a lot of times to the point where a bounty needs to put on me! Please think about it!
It does or did snow at winter

Reactions: Powerfull