Send Leanne (Formerly known as TotallyHim) to rehab for much small price 2K20

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
Thank you for agreeing I see we are in agreement that Leanne should be sent to some kind of rehabilitation centre where her addiction for minecraft can be treated the way she deserves. I beg you to donate £3 ($4 - $5) a month and you could save Leanne’s poor brain.

If you don’t believe us, hear some reviews from other brain alive people who have met her irl

‘Smart’ - grace
‘Wait what am I doing?’ - Liam (not hemsworth)
‘She continues to disappoint us every day she breathes’ -mom and dad
‘She’s alright’ - the 73 yr old who supplies her with Netflix.
‘she could of been a famous clarineter’ - mr Harrison (her creepy music teacher who holds her hand)

Thank you, I hope you will think carefully and not take this decision lightly as Leanne’s brain is in your hands
To make a donation visit www.SendLeanneToRehab.com
For more info email [email protected]
- bsnowflafe (this is all a joke btw)

P.s. (read if you looked at image attached) hahahahahahahahahah made you look. bsnowflafe is now entitled to one free punch of you (she also accepts melon)

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Thank you for agreeing I see we are in agreement that Leanne should be sent to some kind of rehabilitation centre where her addiction can be treated the way she deserves. I beg you to donate £3 ($4 - $5) a month and you could save Leanne’s poor brain.

If you don’t believe us, hear some reviews from other brain alive people who have met her irl

‘Smart’ - grace
‘Wait what am I doing?’ - Liam (not hemsworth)
‘She continues to disappoint us every day she breathes’ -mom and dad
‘She’s alright’ - the 73 yr old who supplies her with Netflix.
‘she could of been a famous clarineter’ - mr Harrison (her creepy music teacher who holds her hand)

Thank you, I hope you will think carefully and not take this decision lightly as Leanne’s brain is in your hands
To make a donation visit www.SendLeanneToRehab.com
For more info email [email protected]
- bsnowflafe (this is all a joke btw)

P.s. (read if you looked at image attached) hahahahahahahahahah made you look. bsnowflafe is now entitled to one free punch of you (she also accepts melon)
Agreed first

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
I donated 20$! We need to save her.

Also So to the 73 year old who gives her netflix *roast*